Game Balls

6 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Josh actually had a relatively quiet day statistically. This is a very good thing. 

but extremely efficient and Cook had some huge runs for 1st downs,

very efficient as well.

Overall loved the majority of the play calling , that's a tough D and put up 30+ and should have had 38 

• Agree 1

BUFFALO MAFIA /FANS.   I was watching storm trackers all night on YouTube driving around buffalo , orchard park , Lackawanna , etc and the weather was truly horrific with white outs all day and crazy wind and drifts all night. Saw several people needing assistance to be pulled from ditches. As i watched shots of the stadium 3 -4 hours before kickoff , it still didn’t seem possible to fill that stadium. 

But you guys / bills mafia still did fill it and made home advantage a real deal. It was loud and gave the team juice at critical times.   So kudos and a game ball to the mafia for keeping home field a real advantage. Amazing fans to brave those elements and it was a real joy to watch. You guys are as amazing as the dude , josh Allen , and best wishes , stay healthy, and GO BILLS! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Also, my unsung hero- David Edwards,  he really popped off the screen on some Cook runs when they go 6 OL and when McGovern went out for a bit, stepped right in.

Low key great signing, the depth Beane has put together is amazing 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Bill Grundy said:

I thought both safeties were the unsung heroes, their leadership held the D together second half. Buffalo legends, both of them. 

They deserve the SB more than anybody else. That would be an awesome end to their Bills career.

Edited by No_Matter_What
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Ed Oliver had 10 pressures last night. TEN. 

Next Gen Stats on X: "Ed Oliver generated a season-high 10 pressures on 28 pass rushes, the most pressures by a DT in a playoff game over the last six seasons. Oliver had 6 of his 10 pressures come against center Mason Cole across 13 matchups (4 quick pressures). #PITvsBUF | #BillsMafia https://t.co/yZhaCrnfXZ" / X (twitter.com)

• Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.