Mike Francesca blasts greedy NFL for airing Miami at KC game exclusively on Peacock

chongli

16 hours ago, chongli said:

It's 3 AM now I believe as they are showing the HOU-CLE first.

@Poleshifter 

UPDATE:

NFLN has now switched the schedule and will be re-broadcasting the Peacock MIA-KC game at midnight, not 3 AM as it originally showed. You are correct.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, FieldGeneral said:

I had this exact discussion about the Christmas Eve Eve game during the lead up. I would not subscribe to Peacock. Waited until midnight when they showed it on NFL Network. The fact that Rochester wasn't included in the Buffalo market, but was when Blackout rules used to decide whether you saw a game shows just how much greed there is. The Cincinnati vs Pittsburgh game was on NBC in Rochester, but not the Buffalo Bills game. I simply would not budge on this. 

Went to bed early, woke up and waited for time for game replay on NFL Network and they were just talking so I mutes it until I saw the Bills.

A playoff game affects me less but object to both.  Had a PeaC0ck account from when it was first created and cancelled it saying reason was PeaC0ck only NFL game.

• Like (+1) 1

I watched it because I already subscribed to 'coque since before the Bills game.  Occasional screen freezes last night and I am not talking about the temperature or the icicles in Reid's stash.  

Really sucks.  

Edited by jethro_tull
  • Sad 1

The NFL is a money machine. That's why it bugs me that we tax payers pay anything toward their play pens. Also don't buy any of their merchandise. I've always been a fan of the game but not the league that squeeze every red cent out of us.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Radar said:

The NFL is a money machine. That's why it bugs me that we tax payers pay anything toward their play pens. Also don't buy any of their merchandise. I've always been a fan of the game but not the league that squeeze every red cent out of us.

I take pride in the fact that I haven't given the NFL a nickel of my money in probably 20 years.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

Torico being peacock fanboy was a little disappointing and he should be embarrassed. Please don’t sell me on the creepy stuffed animal Ted. Horrific. 

Yeah, but he probably gets a bonus in his contract for doing that, lol.

22 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I listened to the game on the radio. 

Reminds me of the olden days! The last time I listened to a game on the radio was in the 80's with Van Miller's call when Bills home games were blacked out (an all-too-common happening).

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.