Week 18, Bills v. Fish - GAME BALLS

Josh and Stef get their automatic game balls, Cook's is revoked for the TD drop, which almost cost us the game.

Deonte Harty - Nice to finally see him contribute.  The PR TD was massive, play of the game.  Fish were totally squished after that.

Trent Sherfield - The TD catch changed the momentum of the game, good to see him finally show up and make a difference.

Dalton "Reuben" Kincaid - Huge weapon today, caught almost everything thrown at him.

Khalil "Tupac" Shakir - Huge FD catches to keep drives going, reliable safety valve for Josh all day.

Terrel Bernard - Defensive MVP, this guy is a freaking ANIMAL!!

Christian Benford - Early INT was huge, big PD's later, his guy did not catch too many balls all night.

Taylor RAPP!!! - Won the AFC East singlehandedly with the final INT to put the final stake in the Fish's heart!

WHO YA GOT?

• Like (+1) 4

#2 seed baby!

Game ball to Harty for turning the momentum around.

Game ball to Rapp for game ending INT and Miami's offense did not much all game.

Game ball to McD for getting the team back on track despite all the outside pressure and winning their 4th consecutive AFCE title. He didn't let the game get away from his team. He leveled Allen back down after turning it over 3 times and he called a great defensive game.

• Like (+1) 1

Shakir, Kincaid, and Diggs on Offense.

Bernard, Rapp, and Benford on Defense.

ST is Harty

Allen, Coach Brady, and McDermott had great moments and some head scratching ones too. Glad to see multiple players.

Gotta get healthy and clean up the turnovers.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Add Shakir and you nailed it

I restrict myself to 6 every week and I just couldn't find somebody to replace with Shakir. Agreed he deserved one though. He has become our most dependable skill player over the back half of the season. Every great offense needs someone like that.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

#2 seed baby!

Game ball to Harty for turning the momentum around.

Game ball to Rapp for game ending INT and Miami's offense did not much all game.

Game ball to McD for getting the team back on track despite all the outside pressure and winning their 4th consecutive AFCE title. He didn't let the game get away from his team. He leveled Allen back down after turning it over 3 times and he called a great defensive game.

I think McDermott also had a tough conversation with Allen and rest of the team at Half Time.  They really came out firing

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ganesh said:

I think McDermott also had a tough conversation with Allen and rest of the team at Half Time.  They really came out firing

Oh, no doubt. He was very blunt in his sideline interview about Allen and the offense at half time.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Really gotta hand it to McD and the staff on how they managed the game in the second half, team rallied and we really crushed TOP. I feel like Miami barely had the ball at all the entire second half.

• Like (+1) 1

Lots of guys but NOT Von Miller.  What are we doin with this guy?  With how fast Tua gets ball out, who would even believe Von has a chance to sack Tua.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, VaMilBill said:

Josh

I would say McD but I thought the TO before the half was stupid as well as the plan going into our last 4th and 1

definitely not Cook

Didn't hate the jump Offside attempt - but if im going back to the sneak after the timeout i just... run the sneak and save the timeout.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.