The perfect rebuttal to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)

JaCrispy

53 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

legally.

you implying the 30+ million that were not vetted, are einstein level genius?  

sure, legally, but you guys want a stupid wall. Immigrants enrich this country.

• Disagree 2

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

sure, legally, but you guys want a stupid wall. Immigrants enrich this country.

Most of our families ARE immigrants. For you to imply that we don't want more good immigrants coming here is ignorant and not synonymous with ILLEGAL immigration full of criminals, castoffs, terrorists. Speed up the LEGAL immigration process and kick every single illegal out of this country and make them do it the legal way so they can be vetted.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Most of our families ARE immigrants. For you to imply that we don't want more good immigrants coming here is ignorant and not synonymous with ILLEGAL immigration full of criminals, castoffs, terrorists. Speed up the LEGAL immigration process and kick every single illegal out of this country and make them do it the legal way so they can be vetted.

Then Trump should have allowed the bi-partisan bill from the Senate to pass, but then you guys wouldn't have anything to cry about.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Then Trump should have allowed the bi-partisan bill from the Senate to pass, but then you guys wouldn't have anything to cry about.

You mean the bill that allowed illegal immigration forever and more money for Ukraine? Not sure how that would have helped. We want real reform.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

You mean the bill that allowed illegal immigration forever and more money for Ukraine? Not sure how that would have helped. We want real reform.

the only reform that Trumpers want is to ban all immigration, period. 

• Disagree 1

41 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

No, it allowed legal immigration. Just like you want. And Ukraine should be funded.

• Disagree 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

No, it allowed legal immigration. Just like you want. And Ukraine should be funded.

If Ukraine needs money then that can be it's own bill. I have no interest in paying for other country's wars when our own people need help

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

If Ukraine needs money then that can be it's own bill. I have no interest in paying for other country's wars when our own people need help

This is why republican states are voting to eliminate free school lunches, right?

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This is why republican states are voting to eliminate free school lunches, right?

I don't know I'm not Republican. I think free school lunch is one of the most important programs there are. I think kids should get free school supplies too. And I support after school programs. Everything they need to be successful (if they want to be).

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I don't know I'm not Republican. I think free school lunch is one of the most important programs there are. I think kids should get free school supplies too. And I support after school programs. Everything they need to be successful (if they want to be).

Im glad. Wish a lot of the other America First chuds felt this way. 

• Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Interesting strawman.

Notice that topic never even was an issue till ARAMARK started getting contracts to do all the janitorial and cafeterias in large school districts. 

Free school lunches are a good program but shouldn't be a handout to some third-party contract company.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Interesting strawman.

Notice that topic never even was an issue till ARAMARK started getting contracts to do all the janitorial and cafeterias in large school districts. 

Free school lunches are a good program but shouldn't be a handout to some third-party contract company.

Why is it a handout? I’m sure it would be a sealed bid process like any other government contract.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Why is it a handout? I’m sure it would be a sealed bid process like any other government contract.

Like Delaware north in the stadium.

Who is profiting from it? 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

10 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Like Delaware north in the stadium.

Who is profiting from it? 

Does your brain always go to paranoid mode when we discuss programs to benefit hungry kids?

• Eyeroll 1

Do you always go ad hominem when someone brings up facts that go with the narrative you want to post?

No one started even talking about this topic, till there was money to be made off it.

like I said, I support free lunches to low-income school districts.  

Here is Buffalo looking at it due to the huge education cuts.

https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news/buffalo/concern-over-potential-job-cuts-in-buffalo-public-schools

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

The perfect rebuttal to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)

No. That's not what they mean.

The whole "diversity statement" thing is a huge overreach by the DEI establishment. It requires not just a pledge that if hired I will not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, LGBTQ status, etc. I would have no problem with that. No. It usually requires a statement that racial, gender, LGBTQ status diversity in the organization is always a good thing, even if that would imply some kind of discrimination in hiring. I think that is a bridge too far.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

So much racism on social media right now.  

You can't make that up.  

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Could have easily gone in the Liberalism is a mental illness thread.

That quick half of Twitter is saying the same thing.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The USA, America, our Constitution and our whole civilization is based upon diversity. Get with it! 

Did you watch it - a simple yes or no will do . If not your going off of your own biased opinion with little or noother input or better know as ignorants .

Edited by T master

1 minute ago, T master said:

Did you watch it - a simple yes or no will do . If not your going off of your own biased opinion with little or noother input or better know as ignorants .

I'm in and out here, no time. Sorry 

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I'm in and out here, no time. Sorry 

Good excuse (which are like A holes & they usually stink) so you can have a opinion totally based on your own bias so you don't have to know what a bit of truth might bring to open your eyes but we understand .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

On 4/4/2024 at 8:37 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Full commie. 

Not even the slightest attempt to hide it.

Ah yes, Marx famously wrote about DEI in Das Kapital. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1