It’s Chiefs week - and the season is on the line

Einstein

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Please no Pachecho. We can't shut down the Chief's passing game without letting him run roughshod.

Doubt he will miss the game for a shoulder bruise - he likely will just increase his pre-game meth/coke/amphetamine cocktail intake or whatever the hell it is that spazzes him out so much during games 😛

Edited by stevewin
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Following their routine schedule

We all now McD does not like to make adjustments...just look at the 3rd and 4th quarters of games. 

In all seriousness. I get wanting to keep routine. But I would have had the guys come in at least Monday or Tuesday wince they had all of last week off. With the CBA they could not have extra practices with pads but could have had extra prep days. This team has looked unprepared a number of times this year so I wonder at times if they spend enough time prepping. How many times have we heard/seen miscommunication or not being on the same page. 

1 hour ago, FLFan said:

It’s the same for everyone.  The contract with the NFLPA mandates days off and allowed number and duration of practices.  

True and not true. The team does have the ability to practice during the bye week and chose not to. They also have flexibility over practices, but not over practice days with pads and length of practices. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

\giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47h6prb435cy6u7kapcs

Well played - my first instinct was to go look for forrest gump running gifs 😛

tumblr_p57fvfwkq61rtby1ko1_400.gifv

forrest-gump-running.gif

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

You know the fact that he ran through the entire marching band, he probably ran through contact pretty well too, weird there was no one trying to get him to go to the NFL.

On the PUP list for his butt ox.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Every time I read about an opposing team being banged up I think of the Bengals backup offensive line pushing around our players last year

In a snow game too, where we're playing 10 yards off the WR's and all they had to do was turn around and catch it for 5-7 yards every play. With no pressure needed on Burrow.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.