Today is another example of why our season isn’t over (Updated - 1/7 - WE’RE IN as the 2 seed!)

BillsFan619

21 minutes ago, MJS said:

Who says he is elite? I'm not sure I have heard that much. They might project him to be elite one day, though.

He was touted as the best QB to come out of college in like 20 years when he came out. Even Joe DiBiase on WGR said on the radio that he refuses to believe all the scouts were wrong about him. Well, it looks like they may have been

Wow guys, these examples over the past few weeks have been incredible!

With the Chiefs loss, if Baltimore beats Miami and we win out, we get the #2 seed!

From 13% chance to make the playoffs to very possible path to the #2 seed.

Go Bills!

@Einstein, @Success, @TheFunPolice, @Alphadawg7, @Freddie's Dead, @Big Turk, @NewEra

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

• BillsFan619 changed the title to Today is another example of why our season isn’t over (Updated - 12/25 - very possible path to #2)
4 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Wow guys, these examples over the past few weeks have been incredible!

With the Chiefs loss, if Baltimore beats Miami and we win out, we get the #2 seed!

From 13% chance to make the playoffs to very possible path to the #2 seed.

Go Bills!

@Einstein, @Success, @TheFunPolice, @Alphadawg7, @Freddie's Dead, @Big Turk, @NewEra

Mmmmhmmmm.  This is why nothing really matters (except being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs) until December.   You never know which team will show up in December until December. 

• Like (+1) 1

• BillsFan619 changed the title to Today is another example of why our season isn’t over (Updated - 1/7 - WE’RE IN!!!)
2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

All of the people who said "this team would NEVER lose to them" over the past month or so have looked like complete fools.

Agreed,my eyes got dizzy from all the eye rolls from people saying "meh, meh, meh, no way this team will lose" image.png.c3ddb9adec4aaf625c10ec48e325358a.png

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Only if they care what others think of their opinions. 

No, they still look like fools either way. Whether they car or not is a different matter.

Better to keep you mouth shut and let others assume you are a fool than open it and confirm it.

On 12/3/2023 at 9:51 PM, Bills!Win! said:

In 2020 the bills had an 8 game winning streak until they lost the afc championship game 

in 2021 the bills had a 5 game winning streak until they lost in the divisional round

in 2022 the bills had an 8 game winning streak until they lost in the divisional round 

yes, even with McDermott

Lamp

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

No, they still look like fools either way. Whether they car or not is a different matter.

Better to keep you mouth shut and let others assume you are a fool than open it and confirm it.

That fine man. This is a message board after all. We can't all be correct all the time. Now today I saw a video of a dude who bet 55k on the jags winning the south. That guy is in fact a fool.   Losing credibility on a message board because of your opinion means nothing. Losing 55k, that's just crazy. Go Bills

• BillsFan619 changed the title to Today is another example of why our season isn’t over (Updated - 1/7 - WE’RE IN as the 2 seed!)

This was one of the most improbable runs I have ever seen. To go from #11 to #2 in the AFC in 5 weeks is unreal. We beat three Playoff teams in that time, including the Chiefs @ Arrowhead, the NFC #2 seed, and tonight the Dolphins. 4 more to go baby!!! Go Bills!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

We did it. The #2 seed. Woohoo!

Go Bills!

Feels good.  It wasn’t the euphoria I was hoping for especially for such a stressful game, but I feel pretty dam good this morning! Go Bills!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.