Can we have a conversation about Diggs?

HappyDays

3 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

He has been fine. The last 2 games before this one he was quiet. This one he was pretty much back to himself. Stop making it sound like there is a skill decline. Since week 5? Nothing to see here. Thanks for a useless thread. Enjoy your night

That's a pretty weak response.  Diggs has definitely not been the same receiver he has been in previous years.  Not nearly as dominant.  And his demeanor is not nearly as intense as previous seasons.  He still has some tread on the tires.  But this has been a rough season.

It’s pretty obvious to me Diggs quit on this team and no one is mentioning so I’ll say it. He quit and is a piece of SH@T for doing so. Sits out numerous 3rd down plays and is uncharacteristically dropping balls. You can see he isn’t giving his all anymore and it’s disgusting. Trade him to a bottom feeder to spite his sorry ass

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AZSanta said:

It’s pretty obvious to me Diggs quit on this team and no one is mentioning so I’ll say it. He quit and is a piece of SH@T for doing so. Sits out numerous 3rd down plays and is uncharacteristically dropping balls. You can see he isn’t giving his all anymore and it’s disgusting. Trade him to a bottom feeder to spite his sorry ass

you're new here....you probably shouldn't overstay your welcome

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, AZSanta said:

You realize he doesn't control who is on the field in those personnel groupings right?  Tell us you are clueless without telling us you are clueless tho.

One of the silliest threads I have seen in a long time.

Edited by Big Turk

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

What a clown take. 

How is it clown take? The evidence is right there. Never before has he sat out several key 3rd downs. Romo was perplexed as was all Bills fans. He is in tip top shape and sitting out plays. He takes himself out. You realize that? He taps out. It’s infuriating

• Dislike 1

Just now, AZSanta said:

How is it clown take? The evidence is right there. Never before has he sat out several key 3rd downs. Romo was perplexed as was all Bills fans. He is in tip top shape and sitting out plays. He takes himself out. You realize that? He taps out. It’s infuriating

Please stop

Just now, AZSanta said:

Yes, because Brady chose to use different personnel groupings.  It's pretty simple. 

Edited by Big Turk

13 hours ago, Steptide said:

Imo it's only really been the last 2 games. His stats are still at the top. Taking him out on 3rd downs is baffling though 

Likely something they thought they could attack with a matchup against the Eagles in those situations with a bigger WR. Would help if Sherfield ran the correct routes tho.

Edited by Big Turk

3 minutes ago, AZSanta said:

Do you really think players just arbitrarily get to decide who is out there? You don't realize that coordinators dictate the personnel? 

Sometimes I'm surprised football viewers know how to get to the channel with their remote.   

• Haha (+1) 1

For the love of...

I can't find the tweet but one of the Bills beat reporters let slip that Steff is dealing with a nagging neck/shoulder problem so they limited his snaps so as not to make it worse.

And of course on one of the TDs, a Philly jag takes a cheap shot on him that shockingly was uncalled by the clown officiating crew...