Around the NFL, Week 12 of 18

Ridgewaycynic2013

3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

From a personal point of view I think either the cap needs to increase or QBs have to accept a lower percentage of the pie. At the moment teams are spedning so much on first tier QBs that sacrifices which have to be made elsewhere on the roster are shining through. I appreciate that's sort of the point but it is affecting the quality of the league too.

The Pats have been Zapped.

If cap is increased QBs will just demand more.

Just now, SCBills said:

I hate the Bengals so much.  

We had to play them full strength. 

Steelers get them twice with an absolute joke at QB and no Mixon. 

I have a lack of sympathy for this argument. The Bills got to play the Jets with no Rodgers for all but a couple of plays in week one. The Bills are able to face the Pats and Rodgers-less Jets twice whilst the Steelers have to navigate the Bengals, Browns and Ravens. The Bills still got to face the likes of the Giants, Bucs and Broncos on the schedule. There's only one reason they are where they are and it's not because of the Steelers' fluke of a schedule.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

I have a lack of sympathy for this argument. The Bills got to play the Jets with no Rodgers for all but a couple of plays in week one. The Bills are able to face the Pats and Rodgers-less Jets twice whilst the Steelers have to navigate the Bengals, Browns and Ravens. The Bills still got to face the likes of the Giants, Bucs and Broncos on the schedule. There's only one reason they are where they are and it's not because of the Steelers' fluke of a schedule.

Watching some of our wildcard competition get wins today, I can't help but think we fired Dorsey a few weeks too late 😥

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Well that all is implied - We’ve also been a team I hate for much of this year ha. 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.