AFC East Miami Dolphins (7-3) @ New York Jets(4-6) Friday 3pm FOX

HOUSE

Just now, BRH said:

No reason to have any of those guys out there.  Especially on that field against a dirty team like the Jets.  I know neither of those factors probably played a role but you don’t tempt fate like that.  That’s on McDaniel. 

Both sides has made horrible decisions all game

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

ya. 48 20 anybody? 

Theyvremind me of an arena team after a cpl series they get exposed 

2 wins against playoff teams in a season and a half and they were the injury ravaged bills and ravens back to back early last year 

bills outgained them by nearly 300 yards that game and lost by 2 somehow 😂. Still the flukiest game I’ve ever seen 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

2 wins against playoff teams in a season and a half and they were the injury ravaged bills and ravens back to back early last year 

bills outgained them by nearly 300 yards that game and lost by 2 somehow 😂. Still the flukiest game I’ve ever seen 

Ya, the heat game. It was very bizarre,  we dominated 

Just now, Simon said:

He'd have gone for two but he wanted to make sure the offense outscored the defense.

In all seriousness, there's a negligible different between one and two XPs at this stage. They still need two TDs either way so they may as well take the one. If they'd gone for the two and failed, they'd need a safety or FG on top of the two TDs.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Please, post your beauty for all to see...

Are you flirting w me? Yuck . 

What difference does that make? Anyone with millions in the bank should pull in a hotter piece of a$$ than that! Except for maybe you and mcdaniels obviously 

Edited by EffKCChiefs

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.