ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

16 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Anyone see the recent poll done?

Q: Are there too many illegal immigrants in the country?

A: YES - 23 %

No - 16%

No comprende - 61%

Yay racism! It’s fun!

26 minutes ago, US Egg said:

SHOCKING!!!!!

Remember when End Wokeness disparaged and attacked MLK?  

Nah, of course you don't - you don't care.

And why are you crying about the border? It must not be that bad if we can wait until 2025 to address it.

57 minutes ago, US Egg said:

SHOCKING!!!!!

Correct, we patriotic Americans want to continue the tradition of taking in the poor huddled masses yearning to breath free and give them the full benefits of citizenship. Anyone who doesn’t want to do so is anti-American in my book. 

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Correct, we patriotic Americans want to continue the tradition of taking in the poor huddled masses yearning to breath free and give them the full benefits of citizenship. Anyone who doesn’t want to do so is anti-American in my book. 

Legally.

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Let me say this slowly so it may sink in - Leee-gulll Immm-mmaaa_grrrraaaa-shhhhuuuunnnn is not the problem it is the thousands of unvetted ILLLLL-LEEEE-GULLL IMMMMM-MAAAA-GRRRRR-ANNNTSSS that is the very big problem. I'm sure you can figure out why.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Legally.

Dont care. The current process takes far too long. Hire a million immigration lawyers and make them citizens. 

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Let me say this slowly so it may sink in - Leee-gulll Immm-mmaaa_grrrraaaa-shhhhuuuunnnn is not the problem it is the thousands of unvetted ILLLLL-LEEEE-GULLL IMMMMM-MAAAA-GRRRRR-ANNNTSSS that is the very big problem. I'm sure you can figure out why.

One filled out a bunch of paperwork and waited a million years, the other didn’t. Both contribute to this great nation of immigrants.

sorry, but I’m not changing my stance. I welcome all immigrants. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Dont care. The current process takes far too long. Hire a million immigration lawyers and make them citizens. 

One filled out a bunch of paperwork and waited a million years, the other didn’t. Both contribute to this great nation of immigrants.

Then you are daft.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Don't care.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Nobody cares about your stance, just as I doubt anybody cares about your self proclamation as "patriotic Americans."

Illegal immigration is national suicide.

Laws are passed and exist for a reason.

Enforce them, abide by them or don't enact them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Let 'er rip says roundyfuk.c.

Everyone come on in!

Your tired, your poor, your Islamic terrorists, your cartel members and gang members.

I'm sure this lunatic has opened its home already!

:lol:

What a useless commie piece of *****.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

How many living with you Mr. Open Arms?

Let me guess……

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, US Egg said:

How many living with you Mr. Open Arms?

Let me guess……

This is not an argument. We have ample resources to care for these people. 

Wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard that. 

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

Nobody cares about your stance, just as I doubt anybody cares about your self proclamation as "patriotic Americans."

Illegal immigration is national suicide.

Laws are passed and exist for a reason.

Enforce them, abide by them or don't enact them.

Thousands of new Americans, who will pay taxes, start families, and so forth, is the opposite of national suicide lmao. Have you seen the demographic challenges facing other nations?

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Let 'er rip says roundyfuk.c.

Everyone come on in!

Your tired, your poor, your Islamic terrorists, your cartel members and gang members.

I'm sure this lunatic has opened its home already!

:lol:

What a useless commie piece of *****.

I'm sorry that all you see brown folks as are terrorists, cartel members, and gangsters. I hope you have a change of heart someday. 

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

7 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Are you an f-n loon?

Edited by njbuff
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

22 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Are you and f-n loon?

No, I’m a Catholic 

28 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Umm, yeah, if you say so….. 

…..and apparently this is all bs.

Nice chatting.

Perhaps if certain areas weren’t so petrified of brown people, we could allocate resources more efficiently 

• Disagree 1

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

No, I’m a Catholic 

Perhaps if certain areas weren’t so petrified of brown people, we could allocate resources more efficiently 

You occasionally make good points. You flush every one of them down the toilet with this childish drivel about brown people. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You occasionally make good points. You flush every one of them down the toilet with this childish drivel about brown people. 

It’s pretty obvious when you read between the lines 

• Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It’s pretty obvious when you read between the lines 

Only to someone that needs racism in their life. For you to believe it’s about skin color would require you to believe the majority of Americans that oppose your view on the the disaster at the southern border would be perfectly fine with it - if only it was white people pouring in illegally. Think about how senseless that is. Good lord. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Biden/Harris Administration must be petrified of brown people. 

🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♀️

More like the recent polls...

12 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Biden/Harris Administration must be petrified of brown people. 

🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♀️

This means the administration's claim for over 3 years that the President has no authority to act was one big fat LIE.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/20/2024 at 6:07 PM, Roundybout said:

This is not an argument. We have ample resources to care for these people. 

Wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard that. 

Thousands of new Americans, who will pay taxes, start families, and so forth, is the opposite of national suicide lmao. Have you seen the demographic challenges facing other nations?

I'm sorry that all you see brown folks as are terrorists, cartel members, and gangsters. I hope you have a change of heart someday. 

Illegal means illegal. What the heck happened to Ellis Island. For every 4 good, honest and maybe hardworking people you get one violent, criminal. Not a ratio I want in my country. You don't have the resources to deal with the countries drug problems, the education problems, and the crime problems and now these are being added to. 

The Trojan horse has arrived. The death of North America has begun.

• Agree 1