That was the most points any offense has put on the Jets elite defense this year.

Einstein

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Chiefs scored less against NYJ.

Eagles scored less against NYJ.

Cowboys scored less against NYJ.

Chargers scores less NYJ.

etc

I only regret that McDermont didn’t make the change earlier. The entire team seemed reinvigorated.

Go Bills!

Actually the most against the Jets since 2021. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

It’s a week to week league. Unfortunately many people on here are manic depressive. It’s never as good as it looks; it’s never as bad. 

I’d have to watch the film and have a tough conversation with myself first. Sunday’s are won with the work put in during the week after all. 

Edited by RoscoeParrish
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GustheDog33 said:

It’s not like the Jets Offense was a threat at any point. Let’s pump the breaks here, folks. Good win. Gotta stack em before it means anything.

Well the pats offense shouldn’t be a threat and we made them look like all pros so I’d say that’s a big improvement lol 

I don’t care who you’re playing…preventing a third down conversion is wild 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

24 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Chiefs scored less against NYJ.

Eagles scored less against NYJ.

Cowboys scored less against NYJ.

Chargers scores less NYJ.

etc

I only regret that McDermont didn’t make the change earlier. The entire team seemed reinvigorated.

Go Bills!

It's simple.  We didn't force feed Diggs or Davis.

20 minutes ago, GustheDog33 said:

It’s not like the Jets Offense was a threat at any point. Let’s pump the breaks here, folks. Good win. Gotta stack em before it means anything.

That’s not what the OP was pointing out. It’s purely the Bills O vs the Jets D. 

the Jets have an elite D and the Bills O handled them. They ran the ball and motion was back. How man double deeps out were called today? Simply stating the Bills O looked like what we’ve all been expecting all season. Play calling was much better.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.