Josh Allen Fan Appreciation Push Poll

Chaos

Why do you love Josh Allen being the Bills QB?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you love Josh Allen being the Bills QB?

• He is the sole reason every season begins with Super Bowl aspirations
    • He never criticizes a teammate or coach in the press (no matter how much it is deserved)
    • His Bills record setting performance.
    • His NFL Record setting performances
    • His top 5 statistical rating as a QB so far in 2023
    • His 2nd in the NFL completion percentage of 70.3% so far in 2023
    • His accepting full personal responsible (and that of others) when he has less than the perfect game the Bills need to win
    • His personality and demeanor
    • His support for local charities, especially Oishei Children's Hospital
    • I am deeply ashamed I have placed blame on Allen out of proportion to all reality.

Why do you love Josh Allen being the Bills QB? Complete push.  No negative options.  Feel free to cluelessly B word about Josh Allen in the comments though. 

Multiple Choice question.  Please pick all that apply. 

Edited by Chaos
  • Haha (+1) 2

First off, I don’t “love” Josh Allen, 

I do think he is a high quality QB and that is the only reason any of us have a positive view of the guy pertaining to football. Being a fan is one thing, idolizing a athlete to the extreme is another, and generally an unhealthy way to go about one’s fandom.  I’ll put my dad hat back on the hook now, feel free to carry on, 😁👍

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Underrated aspect I appreciate is never having to hear a peep from his family members

9 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I do think he is a high quality QB and that is the only reason any of us have a positive view of the guy pertaining to football. Being a fan is one thing, idolizing a athlete to the extreme is another, and generally an unhealthy way to go about one’s fandom.  I’ll put my dad hat back on the hook now, feel free to carry on, 😁👍

GO BILLS!!!

You know they sell the dad hats where you can turn off the literalism feature now

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

GO BILLS!!!

If you aren’t willing to get on your knees for Josh are you really a Bills fan?

• Haha (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, DJB said:

If you aren’t willing to get on your knees for Josh are you really a Bills fan?

By that measure there are a bunch of guys on their knees here, 😂

• Haha (+1) 2

Solely bc he could get this team a Lombardi.

Anything else is like telling a girl you like her bc of her personality (I know jaded & hurtful, but true)

Not going to ***** foot around it. Do I like Allen, absolutely. But I LOVE the Bills. & If he left (heaven forbid) & put on a different uni, I'd cheer against him, just like if Mahomes or (shiver the thought) Kelce ever put on a Bills uni, I'd cheer for them like mad.

As Jerry Seinfeld said as a fan, it's not really about the players, it's the clothes we're cheering for. Go Bills!

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I do think he is a high quality QB and that is the only reason any of us have a positive view of the guy pertaining to football. Being a fan is one thing, idolizing a athlete to the extreme is another, and generally an unhealthy way to go about one’s fandom.  

This has to be ChatGPT. 

No way a human could take the word "love" in this context so literally.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Einstein said:

This has to be ChatGPT. 

No way a human could take the word "love" in this context so literally.

My god man, get a grip on yourself, love has more than one definition, Einstein my azs, freaking football nerds…,

GO BILLS!!!

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

GO BILLS!!!

A high quality QB?  That's all you got?  Nice lecture. 

I'm not going to take the poll but I will say here...

I love Josh because he is an elite QB.  He has special traits we have never seen before.  He is fun to watch and he has embraced Buffalo.  The dude does a lot for kids too, you can tell he cares and I love that.

We haven't had that kind of QB in a long time. It's amazing to find one at all and we did.  Finally.  I get that people are upset about his play this year but there is a lot going on that isn't on all him.  Yes, some of it is, but not all of it.  The dude is still elite.  Don't take it for granted.  He is special.

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

A high quality QB?  That's all you got?  Nice lecture. 

What cha want Nedboy7 ? Soap box speeches ?  🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.