Super Bowl champions goes through adversity

kirkwoodus13

Let me be the first to say that team is struggling. However tell me the last time a superbowl winner just cruised through the regular season. Good team face adversity during the season. The goal is to get in the playoffs and go from there. I truly believe these next two games will show that the Bills , in particular Josh has the mental make up of a champion. It all starts with Josh going back and playing is style of football. Especially running the football from the QB position. This idea that we have to save him for the next 15 years is ridiculous. McDermott have this defense playing solid despite all the injuries. We need Josh to be Josh and anyone who is not on board can leave right now. This include coaches and players. Josh is a franchise QB, stop trying to change him. I believe in 17 and to a lesser extent McDermott. The sign of a good coach is his area of expertise. This defense is scrappy and plays hard regardless of the injuries. They kept us in the game. This unit is far better prepared than last season with less talent available due to injuries. McDermott knows what he is doing on defense. Now it’s time for 17 and the rest of the offense to catch up.. We will make the playoffs and then look out..Everyone is writing us off. I love it. 

Let’s go Bills 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Don’t buy into this BS everyone is saying. We have a top five QB in this league. In fact every team except KC, Cincy, Philly and maybe Houston would trade for Josh right now if he was available. Is he perfect? No! Is McDermott perfect No! However we have the pieces in place to make a run at the superbowl. Adversity will bring us together 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

Ok. Great.The last time I checked the season is not over. You become a champion when you win it all and this team still has every opportunity to do that. 

I still Billieve.  We have the talent on offense.  Get the ball into the hands of Cook, especially with check down passes on the edge.  Kincaid and Diggs doing their usual stuff.  Why not stretch the field with Harty?  Maybe Lenny for some thunder.  Our D is adequate, and above average when we get a lead.  Getting a lead early hasn’t happened in a while, but maybe things will change.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

Now it’s time for 17 and the rest of the offense to catch up.. We will make the playoffs and then look out..Everyone is writing us off. I love it. 

Let’s go Bills 

Have you looked at the Bills remaining schedule?

Edited by LabattBlue

That is wonderfully positive.

But is it the type of Drought delusional drivel we would see here again and again and again?

The reality is this.

Cinci easily beat the fumbling, bumbling, stumbling Bills 2 games back.

Of the other previous 5 games, the opponents- riddled with sub standard buffoons at QB and injury plagued rosters, were trying to score to win on virtually/ certainly the last play of the game to beat the Bills!

THREE DID! 

These are virtually all the bottom feeding stiffs and jokes of the NFL!!

NOBODY in their right mind should believe,based on those hideous performances, punctuated by outgunned Defences, a QB averaging a turnover per game, WRs, TEs & RBs who can’t catch passes or fumble the ball, a clown OC (right… cross that one off)🙄, STs who look like Tire Fires and a buffoon HC who can’t count to 12 during a Time Out, that they have any chance against the league’s 4 powerhouses.

Like ***** none!

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

Ok. Great.The last time I checked the season is not over. You become a champion when you win it all and this team still has every opportunity to do that. 

If the Jets beat us on Sunday, they have a much better chance of making the playoffs than we do.  

Not sure that's cause for optimism or hope.  

The seasons over.  No playoffs for this team.  

The tough questions and decisions loom, and it remains to be seen how badly were going to take a good thing and destroy it.  

Knowing Pegula, he'll let McD run it into the ground and turn Allen into a veg before making a change there.  

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So long as McD is on the sideline making woefully ridiculous strategic decisions in crunch time NOTHING else matters….but I honestly love your optimism!

Go Bills

Andy Reid is no strategic genius. Have to play out the rest of this season. You have to keep it to 6 losses. This is one of a very few rosters that could pull that off with the schedule that remains. If it doesn't, that'll be the time to sort McDermott's future out.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

This post would have some truth in it...if we had a coach that the players believed in, and who we know will put his team in the best position to succeed as possible.

Unfortunately, Sean McDermott is not that guy

And then there's that.

The bottom that McD has lost the team, appears to be visible and palpable now.  

And what, Diggs is going to stay quiet after the season.  He didn't come here for this nonsense.  I won't blame him in they least of he pipes up, in fact, I hope he does at this point.  

1 minute ago, PBF81 said:

If the Jets beat us on Sunday, they have a much better chance of making the playoffs than we do.  

Not sure that's cause for optimism or hope.  

The seasons over.  No playoffs for this team.  

The tough questions and decisions loom, and it remains to be seen how badly were going to take a good thing and destroy it.  

Knowing Pegula, he'll let McD run it into the ground and turn Allen into a veg before making a change there.  

I don't know about that. He fired Rex before the season ended as he saw it was a bad hire. His history with the Sabres also shows he will make changes if things aren't going well. If this season continues to go south, then I could see McDermott getting canned at the end of the year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.