Bills vs Jets 4:25 PM Nov. 19 Lets move on.

Chaos

19 minutes ago, bills742 said:

how often do players have full practice and get a questionable designation?

7 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

Maybe someone mentioned already, but Sal on WGR this AM was touting how this time the Bills get to game plan for Zach Wilson all week instead of planning for Rodgers then getting Wilson in game 1. He was serious about this. I almost crashed my car. 

There is something to this in some situations. A lot of times a QB comes in for an injured guy and looks better than he is because nobody prepared for it and don't know the tendencies.  In this case its a guy we have seen before in our own division so I don't think that applies.

Heading up to the game from VA.  Haven't been to a 4:25 game in Buffalo in a long long time - any idea when the majority of parking lots open and should I add time to the trip to the stadium due to new stadium construction?  Thanks in advance.

24 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah sure, but he specifically mentioned Z f’in Wilson replacing future HoFer Aaron Rodgers. C’mon. Also we all saw the game, Z Wilson didn’t beat the Bills, they beat themselves with turnovers and special teams blunders.

His thesis was that Josh came out slinging cause he game planned to go against Rodgers but couldn’t bottle it back up once Wilson came in. Maybe!?! If true then Josh has maturity and/or leadership issues because he should be able to adjust quickly let alone within 3 hours of a game.

Edited by Best Williams Available

Just now, Best Williams Available said:

Yeah sure but he specifically mentioned Z f’in Wilson replacing future HoFer Aaron Rodgers. C’mon. Also we all saw the game, Z Wilson didn’t beat the Bills, they beat themselves with turnovers and special teams blunders. So I don’t understand any of his explanation as it wasn’t the D that blew that game.

Which is why I said it doesn't really apply in this case.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

Maybe someone mentioned already, but Sal on WGR this AM was touting how this time the Bills get to game plan for Zach Wilson all week instead of planning for Rodgers then getting Wilson in game 1. He was serious about this. I almost crashed my car. 

Lol, yeah I can't see how he could think this...I mean if it was 1st time Bills played against Wilson it would make lil sense somewhat. But Bills have faced Wilson a few times and familiar enough with him to where it's shouldn't be a problem

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Which is why I said it doesn't really apply in this case.

Sorry I edited cause I was remembering his reasoning.

5 minutes ago, Patrick Duffy said:

Lol, yeah I can't see how he could think this...I mean if it was 1st time Bills played against Wilson it would make lil sense somewhat. But Bills have faced Wilson a few times and familiar enough with him to where it's shouldn't be a problem

He was trying to invent an excuse for the Bills it appeared to me. No pushback from morning AM guys.

• Like (+1) 1

If I'm the new Buffalo OC I look at past history and stats. Then attempt to get that Bills rush game going anyway, anyhow. Toss sweeps, end around, miss direction plays along with anything to wear that Jets front defense out. Limit the passing plays to high-percentage pass plays that help Josh's confidence going forward. 

With that Buffalo run game working it help keep the defense off the field and not gassed in the 4th quarter. Try to get Shakir in the slot to move the chains when needed like da Bease. 

Let Josh run if needed as it will kill those Jet's defenders.

I really, really want to see Buffalo destroy this crappy Jets team. 

• Like (+1) 2

Hey I know this is random but figured would post in a place it won't hijack thread.

My buddy is a lifelong Eagles fan from NC. Never been to the Linc, was telling him some Bills Backer Bar stories and his mind was blown! 

Tried finding Eagles Backer Bars, but I dunno what it's called for them lol anybody know if one exists or what's its called

6 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

If I'm the new Buffalo OC I look at past history and stats. Then attempt to get that Bills rush game going anyway, anyhow. Toss sweeps, end around, miss direction plays along with anything to wear that Jets front defense out. Limit the passing plays to high-percentage pass plays that help Josh's confidence going forward. 

With that Buffalo run game working it help keep the defense off the field and not gassed in the 4th quarter. Try to get Shakir in the slot to move the chains when needed like da Bease. 

Let Josh run if needed as it will kill those Jet's defenders.

I really, really want to see Buffalo destroy this crappy Jets team. 

Josh is over 70% pass completion percentage. Clearly he is already throwing high percentage passing plays.  His confidence is fine. 

5 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Hey I know this is random but figured would post in a place it won't hijack thread.

My buddy is a lifelong Eagles fan from NC. Never been to the Linc, was telling him some Bills Backer Bar stories and his mind was blown! 

Tried finding Eagles Backer Bars, but I dunno what it's called for them lol anybody know if one exists or what's its called

http://www.teambarfinder.com/philadelphia-eagles-bars/

Edited by Chaos
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Best Williams Available said:

Please they lost to them last year and gave him easy completions.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, chaccof said:

Heading up to the game from VA.  Haven't been to a 4:25 game in Buffalo in a long long time - any idea when the majority of parking lots open and should I add time to the trip to the stadium due to new stadium construction?  Thanks in advance.

Stadium lots should open 12/1230

Private lots probably as early as 8am

Traffic will start to be bad around the same time stadium lots open

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I see another turnover fest for our offense.  Jets will drop 7 in coverage all day and Allen will throw some stupid passes 

I agree. And if the Jets D doesn't turn those into TD's it's unlikely their offense will. So I guess what I'm saying is, why the F is this a 4PM game?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.