Season Tix Reps

LabattBlue

the best marketing strategy at this point would be to tear it down.  It's a lot easier to get people excited about change than status quo for

That being the best strategy guarantees that this organization will do the exact opposite, which means change nothing, or maybe a gentle rearrangement of the deck chairs.  The same clown show will be back next year, geriatric and overpriced defense, inept and boring offense. Can't even put the punter on the media guide this year!

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

You know whose jobs just got a lot more difficult today?  Season ticket reps.  Good luck trying to hoodwink fans into PSL’s and inflated ticket prices, to watch a team that has repeatedly puked all over itself this season.  Next season with the cap issues may actually be worse. 

Oh people will lap up the seasons for next year including PSLs.  It doesn't matter how the team does the rest of this season. These are Bills fans we are talking about remember.

• Disagree 1

29 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

You know whose jobs just got a lot more difficult today?  Season ticket reps.  Good luck trying to hoodwink fans into PSL’s and inflated ticket prices, to watch a team that has repeatedly puked all over itself this season.  Next season with the cap issues may actually be worse. 

With a coming recession to boot. Next year is going to feature a lot of pain on and off the football field. 

2 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

Oh people will lap up the seasons for next year including PSLs.  It doesn't matter how the team does the rest of this season. These are Bills fans we are talking about remember.

Nope. Many fans have reached a breaking point. Just thinking of my personal fandom and what has taken place, and knowing other fanatic Bill fans. There is a major brewing storm, much different than drought years. People are detaching from the great game of football. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 4

12 hours ago, dorquemada said:

the best marketing strategy at this point would be to tear it down.  It's a lot easier to get people excited about change than status quo for

New stadium, new team? 

How many players will still be under contract in 2026?

Edited by Just Jack
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

PSL’s and much higher ticket prices were gonna be a tough sell with a good team.

If Pegula thinks this team, as it stands, will convince fans to make the leap, he’s wrong.

Maybe they will find some dinosaur bones at the dig, so he can buy time to rectify this team.

Edited by I am the egg man

7 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

If that price above is close to reality, I think your expectations are off base.

These are Bills fans we are talking about remember. Most of us don't have 15-20 grand to spend going to a stadium 8 times a year.

Especially when the view, the beer, the food, and the chair are all better at home.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

If that price above is close to reality, I think your expectations are off base.

These are Bills fans we are talking about remember. Most of us don't have 15-20 grand to spend going to a stadium 8 times a year.

Especially when the view, the beer, the food, and the chair are all better at home.

I wouldn't spend that on a PSL regardless of how much money I have. It's one of the biggest scams out there. $20K and then the cost of the ticket?

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nucci said:

I wouldn't spend that on a PSL regardless of how much money I have. It's one of the biggest scams out there. $20K and then the cost of the ticket?

Yeah honestly I'm struggling to figure out who their target audience is. Who wants this?

Rich people get boxes. But now you'll have to be really well off just to get regular season tix.

But who cares right, we are ALREADY paying for it anyway since "The Hoch" is giving Terry our money by use of force. That's the real scam. Take money from people who live paycheck to paycheck and give it to billionaires. 🤔Almost like that was the plan🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

With a coming recession to boot. Next year is going to feature a lot of pain on and off the football field. 

Nope. Many fans have reached a breaking point. Just thinking of my personal fandom and what has taken place, and knowing other fanatic Bill fans. There is a major brewing storm, much different than drought years. People are detaching from the great game of football. 

I live in Westchester. My neighbor Jimmy had Giants Tickets forever and gave them up with the PSLs when Met Life opened.

I remember him saying. "We had these tickets since Yankee Stadium. My Dad got them in the 60s. I own a Gas Station. How am I supposed to pay for the right to keep buying my own tickets?"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

49 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Totally agree.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Araiza Curse said:

The bolded is very true in the north, but not in the southern US yet.  The decade of suck most games were sellouts except for the crap weather games.  And there are fewer seats now than there were then I think.  I have no reason to believe the bottom will fall out of ticket sales even if there is no improvement the rest of the season.  And if it does the cry will go out that people need to spend money or the team will leave Buffalo, and they will respond.

2 hours ago, Araiza Curse said:

agreed.  Not paying to take my 2 kids up to games from PGH, even this year.  Way too expensive, and the offense is awful, the product is awful.  Add tickets, meals, hotels, just not worth it.  I'd rather take them to a Cuse lax game/Bball game and a Bandits lax game later.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

$18000.00/seat is the rumored PSL, for lower bowl 50 yd. Line seats.

Not in this lifetime.

Where have you seen that?  It would put the Bills up there with Major Cities.  I can't believe that's going to happen

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Yeah honestly I'm struggling to figure out who their target audience is. Who wants this?

Rich people get boxes. But now you'll have to be really well off just to get regular season tix.

But who cares right, we are ALREADY paying for it anyway since "The Hoch" is giving Terry our money by use of force. That's the real scam. Take money from people who live paycheck to paycheck and give it to billionaires. 🤔Almost like that was the plan🤷🏻‍♂️

it works in other cities, but is there the corporate base with the corporate seats, and the corporate employees to support it in Buffalo? 

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

They should be fired.  

I was thinking the same thing this morning. It’s getting less fun getting to games, especially with young kids/school nights driving from Rochester, all the prime time games, etc. Now the team is floundering and we’re going to have to pay 2x-3x for the experience soon, PLUS PSLs?

I first bought season tickets during the frickin Chan Gailey era, and thought that made me pretty hardcore, but it may now be a bridge too far. 

Edited by jimmy10
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.