Motor doing his thang!!

BillMafia716ix

Happy for Motor. 30 touches and 150yards vs. Cincy today. Thought the Bills didn’t view him as an every down back?? Still upset the Bills shut him down towards the end of last season to play James Cook. Great job today Motor!! A Rookie QB and a ex Bills RB went into Cincy and did what the Bills couldn’t. Embarrassing

• Like (+1) 16
  • Agree 9
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Definitely not blocking

Just now, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Running the football.

Singletary 209 yards, 3.4 ypc

Cook : 506 yards, 4.7 ypc

SingleCarry was a good back for BUF and the Bills had to let him walk. What they didn’t have to do was draft his recplacemeng in the 2nd round…especially when he isn’t a 3 down threat because his ability in pass pro is so limited (for a team that wants to sling the rock) 

I like Cook at a player, just not as an investment. He isn’t moving the needle for this team as much as you would hope. 

P.S. YPC is a dangerous statistic!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

SingleCarry was a good back for BUF and the Bills had to let him walk. What they didn’t have to do was draft his recplacemeng in the 2nd round…especially when he isn’t a 3 down threat because his ability in pass pro is so limited (for a team that wants to sling the rock) 

I like Cook at a player, just not as an investment. He isn’t moving the needle for this team as much as you would hope. 

P.S. YPC is a dangerous statistic!

I always liked singletary.  But he is not a better RB than Cook and he is not a "great" RB as some are stating here.  I don't disagree about drafting a RB in the 2nd round though.

2 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Seriously with this stuff?  He has had one good game since leaving.  Prior to this week he was averaging 26 yards a game and 3.4 ypc.

That's .4 yards more per carry than the starter who averages 3 yards per carry. But don't let the facts get in the way.

Perhaps it's a little concerning that a guy can do what he's never done in 61 games with us, not even close, with a first year everything in game 9. 

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.