Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

Doesn’t take much to realize that Dorsey runs about 10 plays and flips them from left to right depending on down and distance. You look at the creativity of these offenses around the league and then you look at Sean McDermott and realize he’s stuck in the 1970s Big Ten level creativity. 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, UKBillFan said:

Both Bengals and Texans are on 5-4 now, and the Ravens are running away with the North. It's hard to pick a winner which would suit the Bills but, if I had to pick one, I'd say the Texans. Especially as the Bengals have the tiebreaker.

Funny how the perspective can change within minutes in NFL. I don't think Ravens are running away with anything right now. If Bengals win against then on TNF Ravens will be LAST in the AFC North lol.

Edit: Oops they are 7-3 not 6-3 right now, so they won't be last if they lose. But still, that division is dogfight and they are far from being even a PO lock 

Edited by No_Matter_What
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

that will mean bad things man 

Either the villagers will be out with pitchforks and torches or all these doomsayers will be furiously typing their theses on why the good showing means nothing.  Probably both. 

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Praying Dallas scores again and they cut away

Giants are trash can't believe the bills almost choked that one 

The only time I’ve seen them cut away early lately was when Brady got his ass kicked a year or two ago.  They didn’t want us to see it. 

1 minute ago, BRH said:

Either the villagers will be out with pitchforks and torches or all these doomsayers will be furiously typing their theses on why the good showing means nothing.  Probably both. 

The only time I’ve seen them cut away early lately was when Brady got his ass kicked a year or two ago.  They didn’t want us to see it. 

Cut away from San Fran earlier today 

• Sad 1

You can tell on almost every passing play in all of these nfl games if it’s going to be successful. If the qb hits their drop and the ball is coming out, it’s going to be a positive play. If they bounce, bail on the pocket get confused and don’t pull the trigger it’s going to be bad. 

well unless Ceedee lamb 😂 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

If they come out and lay another egg it will be. What else would you expect?

Hopefully, that won’t be the case. I expect a big win tomorrow.

the way they are playing I expect a narrow win. But let’s see. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Haha anyone see that Lamb catch now? Dak lobbed it to nowhere and he ran back and grabbed it

We don’t have any receivers that can do that 

He’s incredible. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, buffblue said:

I agree on those games you mention but they will be overwhelming favorites for LV, @ WAS, and TEN. Even if they win only those 3 we will have to beat DEN, NYJ, @ LAC, and NE to have a shot at the division

Well, week to week league and all...but Denver Jets and NE at home are all winnable. Chargers will be tough...but winnable.  So it's a possible scenario.

As far as those other 3 for the Fins...they should win them...but Tennessee/Washington can play teams tough...and who knows if the Raiders keep this newfound swagger with the new HC. 

So in my view it's possible. But as far as the Bills are concerned they need to view it as the playoffs really start tomorrow. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.