Dane Jackson should be benched

Ya Digg?

12 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

While much of the criticism of last night is on the offense (and rightfully so), as I’m watching that game last night I just kept thinking how I’m done watching Jackson play. The one semi-decent okay he made all night he ended up inadvertently injuring Hyde. He got incredibly lucky on 2 throws against him-one that Boyd dropped going into the endzone and the deep ball where he was BADLY burned by Chase and Burrow under threw him.

The last straw for me was the touchdown by the bengals tight end. The tight end leaked out and Jackson was the closest defender (though not very close. Jackson put in little to no effort to actually try to catch him, he just kind of jogged after him. I’m tired of watching him play 10 yards off, watch his guy catch it what seems like 90% of the time, and never make an impactful play.

Thank God for Douglas who will hopefully take his place on the field!!

Who we putting in? Still have to rotate players as well….

17 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

While much of the criticism of last night is on the offense (and rightfully so), as I’m watching that game last night I just kept thinking how I’m done watching Jackson play. The one semi-decent okay he made all night he ended up inadvertently injuring Hyde. He got incredibly lucky on 2 throws against him-one that Boyd dropped going into the endzone and the deep ball where he was BADLY burned by Chase and Burrow under threw him.

The last straw for me was the touchdown by the bengals tight end. The tight end leaked out and Jackson was the closest defender (though not very close. Jackson put in little to no effort to actually try to catch him, he just kind of jogged after him. I’m tired of watching him play 10 yards off, watch his guy catch it what seems like 90% of the time, and never make an impactful play.

Thank God for Douglas who will hopefully take his place on the field!!

Umm ok then. He played lights out and was all over the field making tackles and breaking up passes. He's not perfect but no CB is. Dane played great!!!! 

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, theRalph said:

This utter nonsense. GET FILM. WATCH FILM. UNDERSTAND FILM.

It’s not-watched the game, know what I’m looking for. Watch his effort on the TE touchdown, there was no effort. He was beaten BADLY by Chase on that deep ball, got lucky it was severely under thrown. Was completely turned around by Boyd on the ball at the goal line that Boyd dropped.

Again, this game was the final straw for me, it wasn’t just this game. He’s good enough for a backup role, but shouldn’t be playing as many snaps as he does because he gets exposed. Like I said in my OP, good thing Douglas is here to take his starting spot 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.