Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills thread please)

aristocrat

8 minutes ago, Simon said:

That was an absolute classic smack the back your head on the ground at full speed concussion look as well.

The ref did talk to him for a second to check the response (I've been noticing that a lot more lately) but those guys are neither trained nor have time to really check a guys eyes when they're trying to run a game.

I thought that too. 

1 minute ago, KingBoots8 said:

“WHAT A BUM”

”TURNOVER MACHINE”

”YOU TAKE THE GOOD PATRICK WITH THE BAD PATRICK”

”HE’S MID-TIER AT BEST”

”LITERALLY GAVE THE GAME AWAY”

”GARBAGE PLAYER, GARBAGE TEAM!”

…am I doing this right? Just following what some

people said about Josh

Somehow hits different when there’s hardware involved. Both team’s and individual’s. 

39 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Even if Bills are not Bills are not no. 1, it would be still great if Chiefs were neither. Let that be someone else for a change.

It was in 2020 when the Titans got the 1 seed, and KC still ended up hosting the AFC championship.

Just now, mannc said:

Should be a touchdown…Mooney was untouched.  Of course the clueless announcers don’t mention it.

Officiating is absolutely terrible, and the league covers for it at every juncture. I hate when they bring the retired refs on the broadcast to agree with whatever ludicrous decision the officials just made.

• Agree 2

Just now, Patrick Fitzryan said:

Officiating is absolutely terrible, and the league covers for it at every juncture. I hate when they bring the retired refs on the broadcast to agree with whatever ludicrous decision the officials just made.

Bears got screwed out of seven points 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Simon said:

That was an absolute classic smack the back your head on the ground at full speed concussion look as well.

The ref did talk to him for a second to check the response (I've been noticing that a lot more lately) but those guys are neither trained nor have time to really check a guys eyes when they're trying to run a game.

His coach should have known better.  No reason to send him back out just to be hit again on the next play.  The kid was off all game, and then he smacks his head again. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.