Bud Light and UFC reach record partnership deal

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I just don't think that market is big enough for that to be the reason. Therefore, I will assume that is was a type of virtue signaling. This obviously bothered a lot of people for a variety of reasons. Even if I were a Bud Light drinker it wouldn't have bothered me. To be honest, for some people (including someone I know who now googles various beers to make sure Anheuser Busch does not own them) it seems to be good old fashioned "I don't want to be ridiculed as the guy who drinks gay beer." Others saw it as further normalization of trans people and part of a larger trans agenda, telling kids "it's cool to be trans."

Whatever. People should have more important things to think about than some minor internet celebrity getting a tiny social media influencer gig.

The minor internet celebrity that had a one-on-one interview with Joe Biden. Why did the president take part in that? Was he virtue signaling? Was he further normalizing trans people/agenda? I imagine we can agree there is nothing normal about it. Was he telling kids “it’s cool to be trans?”  Maybe the President of the United States was just helping the minor internet celebrity with a tiny social media influencer gig. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

The minor internet celebrity that had a one-on-one interview with Joe Biden. Why did the president take part in that? Was he virtue signaling? Was he further normalizing trans people/agenda? I imagine we can agree there is nothing normal about it. Was he telling kids “it’s cool to be trans?”  Maybe the President of the United States was just helping the minor internet celebrity with a tiny social media influencer gig. 

Again, something only right wing media seemed to care about. I looked it up: the articles that are all inflamed about the interview outnumber those giving it positive coverage by about 10:1. 

Ever consider you're being trolled?

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Again, something only right wing media seemed to care about. I looked it up: the articles that are all inflamed about the interview outnumber those giving it positive coverage by about 10:1. 

Ever consider you're being trolled?

Notice you didn’t answer any of the questions about POTUS motivations for sitting for the interview. Surely he was trying to send a message of some sort. It’s called, as you noted prior, virtue signaling. It happens on both sides. 

I am getting trolled. Every single day by those that would have me believe that it’s normal and proper to minimize real mothers, wives, sisters and daughters by magnifying people like Dylan Mulvaney. And by people like you that would prefer I look away. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Thank you (+1) 4

On such matters I turn to the experts. 
No, I don’t mean some gender theory professor or media pundit. 
I mean my college age daughter. She seems to know every so-called TikTok or YouTube star out there.

When the Bud Light story broke, I asked her who this Dylan Mulvaney is. Her answer: never heard of him/her until now. 

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Rumors saying its 100 million a year deal.  Who would say no thank you to that?  that's in business to make money?

This little nugget is interesting.  

Under the new agreement, which starts in January, Anheuser-Busch Inbev (NYSE: BUD) will be UFC’s global beer partner. It will prioritize Bud Light in the United States, with the discretion to emphasize any of its other brands (such as Corona, Stella Artois, Quilmes and Michelob Ultra) in other countries.

Wonder why that is.

So InBev is paying the UFC $100M a year to stock BL.  But people still have to buy it.

• Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

On such matters I turn to the experts. 
No, I don’t mean some gender theory professor or media pundit. 
I mean my college age daughter. She seems to know every so-called TikTok or YouTube star out there.

When the Bud Light story broke, I asked her who this Dylan Mulvaney is. Her answer: never heard of him/her until now. 

Really makes me wonder what message the President of the United States, the alleged leader of the free world, was sending by sitting down with such a marginal “celebrity”. Surely he had more important things to do. I guess we’ll never know. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Really makes me wonder what message the President of the United States, the alleged leader of the free world, was sending by sitting down with such a marginal “celebrity”. Surely he had more important things to do. I guess we’ll never know. 

America doesn't have one. We haven't for 3 years now.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bunch of communists here... these idiots crying about Corporate America doing business and not consulting with these MAGA freaks.

They must feel so rejected.

Seriously.  Who cares.  A beer I don’t drink is doing business with a source of entertainment that I don’t watch.  What. Ev. Er.   They need to find something else to worry about, like Antifa.  Or maybe pizza shop pedophiles.  Or the whereabouts of JFK Jr.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I just don't think that market is big enough for that to be the reason. Therefore, I will assume that is was a type of virtue signaling. This obviously bothered a lot of people for a variety of reasons. Even if I were a Bud Light drinker it wouldn't have bothered me. To be honest, for some people (including someone I know who now googles various beers to make sure Anheuser Busch does not own them) it seems to be good old fashioned "I don't want to be ridiculed as the guy who drinks gay beer." Others saw it as further normalization of trans people and part of a larger trans agenda, telling kids "it's cool to be trans."

Whatever. People should have more important things to think about than some minor internet celebrity getting a tiny social media influencer gig.

I actually agree with you.  Holy *****!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Happy intersex awareness day. Be sure to acknowledge the numerous intersex persons who surely exist among your family, personal and professional networks.

What does "intersex" mean?  What a mess.  

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why are so insecure with yourself?

Why are you so obsessed with me?  get a life.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Imagine being so insecure that you’re worried about somebody seeing you with a bud light in your hand

There are numerous reasons to be worried about somebody seeing you with a bud light in your hand...

• Haha (+1) 3

19 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Because some virtue signalling asset among Biden's handlers shot him up full of drugs and wheeled him out to do the interview.  Seriously, it's doubtful he even knows where he is most of the time.  I can only imagine that UFC will soon announce a new Chicks with a Dick class of fights.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Happy intersex awareness day. Be sure to acknowledge the numerous intersex persons who surely exist among your family, personal and professional networks.

Holy f'n shitt -- these ghouls are making fun of human beings who had NO F'n CHOICE being BORN the way they were. And...

These idiots didn't mind it when TRUMP celebrated INTERSEX AWARENESS DAY.

JFC

Idiots

In Recognition of Intersex Awareness Day - United States Department of State - 2017

• Haha (+1) 1