Bills vs Tampa Bay. On to Week 8

BuffaloBillyG

2 minutes ago, Deadstroke said:

The guy's a 4.31.  4.31!!  That's not just fast, it's up there with the league's fastest.  He played well in pre-season, so what am I missing here?  Seems like on a team with mediocre team speed that giving him a shot is a no brainer.

despite him showing in camp he had immediate chemistry with Allen, and he has speed we badly need...

the staff hasn't "had long enough to trust his process"

that would be my guess

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

despite him showing in camp he had immediate chemistry with Allen, and he has speed we badly need...

the staff hasn't "had long enough to trust his process"

that would be my guess

Also, he is tiny. Like 5'6" so not much of a catch radius. Still, he has made some key plays the last 2 weeks, so I believe he merits more looks in the offense.

Edited by 2003Contenders

13 minutes ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Taron Johnson is my guess

Honestly, if anyone is going from starter to inactive in one week it's likely Dorian Williams IMO. Not predicting it, but based on the fact that rookies find the dog house much quicker than vets on this team it wouldn't shock me either.

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Trade implications if a surprise name is on there.

Quite possibly. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Honestly, if anyone is going from starter to inactive in one week it's likely Dorian Williams IMO. Not predicting it, but based on the fact that rookies find the dog house much quicker than vets on this team it wouldn't shock me either.

lol so many people jumping to Gabe and a pending trade in the replies. I think its going to be much more mundane and DWill is my guess too. But whoever it is I would bet it is not anything that groundbreaking

16 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Quite possibly. 

Dorian wouldn't be much of a surprise IMO

5 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Is Dorian interesting? Guys been benched a couple times already 

might be interesting to Joe, that they leave a rookie thats been starting inactive. Its a bit interesting that they wouldnt want to even have him learn from experience.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.