Bills @ Patriots Post game thread

BuffaloBill

As the saying goes you need to start playing your best football after Thanksgiving.  The Bills have lost some games we thought they’d win and they will win a few games we think they’ll lose.  That’s just the NFL.  Week to week league.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

Have to laugh at the McD presser.  Basically D needs to get off the field and O needs to stay on.  "Complimentary football".  Thanks for pointing out the basic rules of how football works, buddy.  Loser.

Also said he has all the confidence in Dorsey...

Kill 2 birds with one stone and fire McD and Dorsey after we don’t make the playoffs

• Like (+1) 2

Imagine this team and coaching staff without Josh Allen for a second. Just imagine. It’s time for a complete overhaul. I’m not saying it will be better, but it sure can’t be worse. And it’s worth the try to save our once in a generation opportunity with an actual elite qb. I trusted the process as long as I could. The results are in. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

The screen pass has been a staple of the New England offense for the last 20+ years. Today it killed our defense. Inexcusable to not be prepared for it.

Allen was about 1-10 on balls thrown over 10 yards today.

Their kicker made everything and ours missed one.

Those three things sum up the Bills loss.

Their rag tag o line runs perfect screens. We last ran a good one during the Clinton administration. 

9 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I would prefer to trade Diggs and tank the season. The current Jets team with Rodgers out is similar to the Pats but the Jets have a better roster and defense. Jets are also in QB purgatory without Rodgers.

Actually the Jets and Pats D are similar the difference is the Pats D is decimated with injuries.. and Jones has thrown a ton of Pick 6’s.

1 hour ago, Drifter said:

Ok I'm getting on the fire Dorsey train. Offense has been pathetic for 3 straight weeks. 

Doesn’t matter unless you’re on the “fire McDermott” train too. He’s the biggest problem and has been for years, along with Beane. How he avoids the wrath with his crappy drafting is beyond me. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.