What was the first R Rated movie you saw?

BillsPride12

It was the Beverly Hills Cops movies for me and I have been coming across them a lot on Showtime lately which made me think of this.  Sure they feel a bit dated now but I still had to stop and watch and I still enjoy those movies.  I don't remember how old I was when I first watched them but I was pretty young.  At that time those movies felt so badass to me haha.  I hope BHC 4 is still in the works but I haven't heard anything on that in awhile 

Conan the Barbarian (1982).

I actually think I saw a theatre X rated movie before a R rated one.  Some silly one on campus.

Conan the Barbarian was being shown at a theatre "near" UB's Amherst campus.

Walked there from campus having read some Conan comics when I went to college.

The movie got my adrenalin pumping and I ran back to campus.

I was disappointed when sequel came out for they tamed it down.

20 minutes ago, jayg said:

Alien when I was nine.  When the alien came out of Kane's chest I had to walk out for a few minutes and play pinball.  🤣

Too funny.  Same here (movie and age) except for leaving (the theater).  I closed my eyes.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

My dad had me watch Terminator and Predator back to back before we went hunting. I was absolutely terrified the entire hunting trip. I spent most my time dipping and dodging as we hiked, so the predator could not get a clear ***** at my head. I was too young to hunt, so I was basically the backpack mule... but I have never focused on tree tops like that before or since.

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.