What was the first R Rated movie you saw?

BillsPride12

On 10/17/2023 at 12:15 AM, muppy said:

in 1980 a movie named "Fame" was released. It was rated R.  The movie pertained to a performing arts high school. 

Anyway fast forward to 2000 and I see it is being shown on cable. So I watched it with my kids and 2 of their friends

Mom of friends was NOT happy I showed her kids an R rated movie.   OOPS. 

There were some harder R's  than others. I didn't think that movie was that bad at all .

great movie.  much better than Cinemax at night or taxi cab confessions..who cares  about the mom....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

On 10/11/2023 at 7:35 PM, Buffalo716 said:

I think it was original Halloween

It ruined me 

Halloween 1978 I was 10 years old at one of Buffalo’s many drive ins back in the day in my pajamas in our car sitting next to my dad stuffing my face with snacks back when people weren’t crazy with you shouldn’t eat this or that like some people are today. When I was a kid you could get a candy bar for .15 cents and a large pizza was $5 sports tickets and concerts were dirt cheap compared to today everything is a rip off young people don’t know any better they think it’s a bargain well it isn’t in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.