Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

4 hours ago, yall said:

I absolutely see it differently because those refugee camps are full of would-be terrorists. The price they pay for being partisans in their jihad against non-believers.

Don't wanna get bombed? Don't willingly allow yourself to be a human shield for murderers. Aside from the children, a good portion are complicit.

Never go full ######. You went full ######. 

We’re on the brink of WWIII and you people don’t seem to understand or care. Keep supporting the bloodthirsty regimes you support. It’s gonna leave a lot of people dead. Another thing you people do not care about unless it’s US or Israelis. Sad. 

22 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I feel real compassion for the victim's families, but for Ayatollah Ali Khamenei?

That regime is responsible for more death, mayhem and destruction than can be described.

You sure you want to compare body counts with anyone? 

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

You sure you want to compare body counts with anyone? 

Body counts are meaningless.

That regime has been at war with the US for decades, and is responsible for many, many US deaths.

I have zero sympathy for them.

That view does not transfer to the innocent people who may have been killed.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

Body counts are meaningless.

That regime has been at war with the US for decades, and is responsible for many, many US deaths.

I have zero sympathy for them.

That view does not transfer to the innocent people who may have been killed.

The audacity you have. Omg. We literally invade other countries and had several proxy wars and you got the nerve to point your finger??? Foh 

8 minutes ago, Justice said:

The audacity you have. Omg. We literally invade other countries and had several proxy wars and you got the nerve to point your finger??? Foh 

It all started in the 1950's when the democratically elected government of Iran wanted to nationalize oil assets so the CIA engineered a coup and installed the Shah until, what?  1979.  So the idea they started it is sort of horse crap.  And yeah, the US is at constant war either directly or through proxy.  

Then removed Saddam and in the process eliminating the force in the region keeping Iran under control.  Bush the idiot and his crew of great thinkers.

War is one of the establishments key rackets.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It all started in the 1950's when the democratically elected government of Iran wanted to nationalize oil assets so the CIA engineered a coup and installed the Shah until, what?  1979.  So the idea they started it is sort of horse crap.  

Taking over an embassy, which is universally regarded as an act of war is "starting it."

Blindfolding and parading workers in that effort makes it far worse.

I have no sympathy re the Iranian Islamic folks who have fomented countless death in the pursuit of their caliphate.

59 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Taking over an embassy, which is universally regarded as an act of war is "starting it."

I have no sympathy re the Iranian Islamic folks who have fomented countless death in the pursuit of their caliphate.

Attaboy. Make it about religion. Tell me the last time Iran attacked a Christian nation. I’ll wait. They fund terrorist organizations you say? Now how in the hell you really know that? You’re their accountant? 

9 minutes ago, Justice said:

Attaboy. Make it about religion. Tell me the last time Iran attacked a Christian nation. I’ll wait. They fund terrorist organizations you say? Now how in the hell you really know that? You’re their accountant? 

Are you serious?

There aren't two people on earth who do not know that Iran is funding Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis.

Maybe you are one.

Who do you define as a "Christian Nation?"

I'm unaware of any, let alone one who was attacked.

Attacking, taking over an embassy, and holding the people there as hostages is an act of war.

Are you aware of that?  

Edited by sherpa

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

So interfering with the people's choice of a democratically elected government to install a more friendly dictator isn't starting it?  If we left well enough alone those Islamists likely would never have assumed power.  Consequences of interference.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

5 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Are you serious?

There aren't two people on earth who do not know that Iran is funding Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis.

Maybe you are one.

Attacking, taking over an embassy, and holding the people there as hostages is an act of war.

Are you aware of that?  

Yeah well I don't believe much anymore. Especially when it comes to what the US and Israel has to say. You see I can prove and I have seen with my own eyes this country start wars with the other nations. You can't say the same about Iran.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Yes I can, and so can the rest of the world.

I mean you’re right. Iran has the nerve to put their country next to all our military bases. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Not terrorism, they were hunting terrorists, so this is ok. That's right, right? 

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/01/04/world/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news

Israel’s military pressed on with its bombardment of areas of southern Gaza that it has told civilians to evacuate to amid fierce fighting, Palestine Red Crescent and Gazan officials said Thursday. Palestinian news media reported that a strike had hit a family home and left more than a dozen people dead.

The Gazan government media office said on Thursday that Israeli strikes in six locations in Rafah, near the border with Egypt, had killed more than 30 people over the last three days. The statement said Israel had been bombing areas that it had claimed were safe and where it had been “forcing civilians” to go.

13 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So interfering with the people's choice of a democratically elected government to install a more friendly dictator isn't starting it?  If we left well enough alone those Islamists likely would never have assumed power.  Consequences of interference.

Sherpa won't argue with a fellow Republican. He is that partisan 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Not terrorism, they were hunting terrorists, so this is ok. That's right, right? 

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/01/04/world/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news

Israel’s military pressed on with its bombardment of areas of southern Gaza that it has told civilians to evacuate to amid fierce fighting, Palestine Red Crescent and Gazan officials said Thursday. Palestinian news media reported that a strike had hit a family home and left more than a dozen people dead.

The Gazan government media office said on Thursday that Israeli strikes in six locations in Rafah, near the border with Egypt, had killed more than 30 people over the last three days. The statement said Israel had been bombing areas that it had claimed were safe and where it had been “forcing civilians” to go.

Sherpa won't argue with a fellow Republican. He is that partisan 

Why do you support terrorists?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Is it an a war of conquest then? 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-12-31/ty-article/100-200-000-not-two-million-israels-finance-minister-envisions-depopulated-gaza/0000018c-bfe8-d6c4-ab8d-fffc0b910000 

Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich said that Israel must control the territory in the Gaza Strip and significantly reduce the number of Palestinian residents in Gaza.

In an interview to army radio, the far-right minister said that his "demand" was for the Gaza Strip to stop being a "hotbed where two million people grow up on hatred and aspire to destroy the State of Israel."

- Advertisement -

Without outlining his preferred method, Smotrich then suggested that the removal of around 90 percent of Gaza's residents would help achieve his goal. "If there are 100,000 or 200,000 Arabs in Gaza and not two million, the whole discourse about the day after will be different," he said.

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm not a Trump supporter 

You're quoting Hamas.  That makes you a terrorist supporter.

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Any civilians killed? 

Who cares. Hamas started this.  Killed plenty.  

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Now THAT is twisted.

What did they do with the money?  For the singing lessons.   Horrible. Some of those dudes look like broads and vice-versa.  Make a train take a detour. What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Any civilians killed? 

I understand you don't want civilians killed in war and that is noble.

Not trying to justify it, but bottom line: if the USA and her allies did not kill civilians in WWII, you'd be speaking German now.

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Interesting that IS would take responsibility and not keep quiet and let Iran think it was the US and/or Israel.

I had the same reaction.

Then again, ISIS isn't exactly a bunch of rocket scientists. 

12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Is it an a war of conquest then? 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-12-31/ty-article/100-200-000-not-two-million-israels-finance-minister-envisions-depopulated-gaza/0000018c-bfe8-d6c4-ab8d-fffc0b910000 

Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich said that Israel must control the territory in the Gaza Strip and significantly reduce the number of Palestinian residents in Gaza.

In an interview to army radio, the far-right minister said that his "demand" was for the Gaza Strip to stop being a "hotbed where two million people grow up on hatred and aspire to destroy the State of Israel."

- Advertisement -

Without outlining his preferred method, Smotrich then suggested that the removal of around 90 percent of Gaza's residents would help achieve his goal. "If there are 100,000 or 200,000 Arabs in Gaza and not two million, the whole discourse about the day after will be different," he said.

This is their goal. Displacement and genocide. They’re not hiding it anymore. 

13 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I understand you don't want civilians killed in war and that is noble.

Not trying to justify it, but bottom line: if the USA and her allies did not kill civilians in WWII, you'd be speaking German now.

Germany would have taken over the USA? Ya right 

@Irv won't like this 

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/01/05/world/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news#israels-defense-minister-floats-a-plan-for-the-day-after-the-war

As Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken headed back to the Middle East on Friday in the latest U.S. effort to ease regional tensions, a new postwar plan floated by Israel’s defense minister has laid bare the divisions in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government over “the day after” fighting in Gaza ends.

The proposal by Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, a moderate member of Mr. Netanyahu’s right-wing Likud party, was widely seen as a trial balloon, but it showed the pressure the prime minister was facing as Washington and others press for a shift to a less intense phase of the war.

The Biden administration wants Israel to plan for “the day after,” meaning how Gaza will be governed when fighting ends, though analysts say that to keep his far-right allies from leaving his governing coalition, Mr. Netanyahu has delayed any serious domestic discussion or diplomatic effort around such a plan.

Mr. Gallant’s proposal shared on Thursday at a meeting of the Israeli security cabinet is predicated on the military defeat of Hamas. It calls for maintaining Israel’s military control of Gaza’s borders, while a “multinational task force” oversees reconstruction and economic development in the territory.

Under his plan, Gazan Palestinians who do not have ties to Hamas, which the United States and European countries have designated as a terror organization, would administer civilian affairs in the Gaza Strip, according to details of the cabinet meeting leaked to Israeli media. But there would be no role for the Palestinian Authority that runs the occupied West Bank, and there would be no resettlement of Israelis in Gaza.

Mr. Gallant’s proposal appeared to be an effort to stake out middle ground. It rules out involvement of the Palestinian Authority, which exercises authority in parts of the West Bank, in administering Gaza after the war. The Biden administration has called for the authority to play a postwar role in the territory, viewing it as a path toward a two-state solution that would create a Palestinian state consisting of both Gaza and the West Bank, which many politicians on the Israeli right oppose.

But the Gallant plan also rules out resettling Gaza with Israelis, an idea that far-right Israelis espouse.

In recent days, Itamar Ben-Gvir, the national security minister, and Bezalel Smotrich, the finance minister, have advanced the idea of encouraging Gazans to voluntarily emigrate to countries willing to grant them entry. The State Department sharply rebuked the comments, issuing a statement that criticized both by name and called their comments “inflammatory and irresponsible.”

Isreal in talks with Congo? 

As Israeli news outlets have reported, Netanyahu said this week that the government is considering a “scenario of surrender and deportation” of residents of the Gaza Strip. According to a Times of Israel article, “The ‘voluntary’ resettlement of Palestinians from Gaza is slowly becoming a key official policy of the government, with a senior official saying that Israel has held talks with several countries for their potential absorption.”

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2024-01-03/ty-article-live/hezbollah-threatens-israel-after-top-hamas-official-al-arouri-killed-in-beirut/0000018c-ccf4-d266-a9bf-edf645660000?liveBlogItemId=115222998&utm_source=site&utm_medium=button&utm_campaign=live_blog_item#_blank

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-in-talks-with-congo-and-other-countries-on-gaza-voluntary-migration-plan/

Oceana has always been at war with Eurasia 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/israel-s-talk-of-expanding-war-to-lebanon-alarms-us/ar-AA1mzBk3

U.S. officials are concerned that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu may see an expanded fight in Lebanon as key to his political survival amid domestic criticism of his government’s failure to prevent Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack, which killed an estimated 1,200 people and resulted in some 240 hostages being taken to Gaza.

In private conversations, the administration has warned Israel against a significant escalation in Lebanon. If it were to do so, a new secret assessment from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) found that it will be difficult for Israel Defense Forces (IDF) to succeed because its military assets and resources would be spread too thin given the conflict in Gaza, according to two people familiar with those findings. A spokesperson for the DIA did not offer comment.