"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sadly our weaker posters here will continue.

The irony of the guy who plagiarizes everything he posts here - these idiots never think. 

Meanwhile - the cult can’t defend this:

McCain “was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Yet - these idiots think they/Trump has credibility to counter this:

image.thumb.jpeg.b1e54795b618c272d5ee8170e99b479e.jpeg

“On a weekend when most Americans were honoring our nation’s heroes, Donald Trump parroted the autocratic language of Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini — two dictators many U.S. veterans gave their lives fighting, to defeat exactly the kind of un-American ideas Trump now champions.” The campaign’s statement continued: “Trump doesn’t care about our troops or what they fought for — he thinks they’re ‘losers’ for making the ultimate sacrifice defending our country from forces opposed to democracy and its ideals.”

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-campaign-says-trump-echoed-hitler-with-use-word-vermin-2023-11-13/

I was right (again)

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options 

On 11/12/2023 at 10:58 AM, B-Man said:

quote-repetition-does-not-transform-a-li

It's all they have.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/15/2023 at 10:26 AM, B-Man said:

181227_ntl_trump_1239_hpMain_16x9_992.jp      Donald_Trump_at_Fort_Drum_2018_06.jpg

0cf624ed-ec8f-47f7-9353-0624b9e51bb2-AP_            082e4cc0b63e46cfc7ff043af2f2b879?width=3

If they only knew that, he wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire

By the way, in the military were always ordered to treat executives with respect, regardless of how we feel about them

On 11/12/2023 at 8:25 AM, BillStime said:

The irony of the guy who plagiarizes everything he posts here - these idiots never think. 

Meanwhile - the cult can’t defend this:

McCain “was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Yet - these idiots think they/Trump has credibility to counter this:

image.thumb.jpeg.b1e54795b618c272d5ee8170e99b479e.jpeg

It’s a cult

That really is the only answer to responses to this type of behavior

The guy is caught on camera, bashing John McCain, and still

• 3 weeks later...

NBC News

John Kelly confirms Trump privately disparaged U.S. service members and veterans

Former Trump White House chief of staff John Kelly confirmed then-President Donald Trump's disparaging remarks against U.S. service members...

Oct 3, 2023

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

On 11/12/2023 at 10:58 AM, B-Man said:

It's all they have.

quote-repetition-does-not-transform-a-li

He bumps the thread for a lie in October .

Nothing Good going on for Biden, so weak deflection is today's fallback

Edited by B-Man

Just now, B-Man said:

He bumps the thread for a lie in October .

Nothing Good going on for Biden, so weak deflection is today's fallback

Lie? No, you are lying to protect dear leader

It's so bad what he said, that you have to lie for him. 

Are you a Christian? If yes, act like one 

Trump's boy here! Makes up stuff about his supposed military record but who cares, he loves Dear Leader! 

https://dnyuz.com/2023/12/14/g-o-p-support-grows-for-a-house-candidate-with-a-disputed-military-record/

J.R. Majewski, a Trump acolyte from Ohio whom House Republicans abandoned the first time he ran for Congress in the 2022 midterm elections after discrepancies in his military record emerged, is back as a candidate — and with some prominent G.O.P. names behind him.

Mr. Majewski, an Air Force veteran, picked up endorsements on Monday from Senator J.D. Vance of Ohio and Frank LaRose, Ohio’s secretary of state, in his Republican primary as he seeks to challenge Representative Marcy Kaptur, a Democrat, for a second time in the Ninth District.

The show of support contrasted sharply with the National Republican Congressional Committee’s canceling its ads for Mr. Majewski during the final six weeks of his 2022 race, which he lost by 13 percentage points to Ms. Kaptur, the longest-serving woman in congressional history.

The committee pulled the plug after The Associated Press reported that the Air Force had no record of Mr. Majewski, 44, serving in Afghanistan, which he continues to claim that he did, and drew attention to a series of inconsistencies about his military record. Mr. Majewski has vehemently disputed the reporting.

While Mr. Majewski has frequently promoted himself as a combat veteran who served in Afghanistan after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, Air Force records obtained by The Times show that he deployed for six months in 2002 to Qatar, which is now home to the largest U.S. air base in the Middle East.

According to military records, the Air Force demoted Mr. Majewski in September 2001 for driving drunk at Kadena Air Base in Japan, contradicting his earlier account that he could not re-enlist in the Air Force after his initial four years because of a “brawl.”

There isn't much reason to believe the media on pretty much anything these days, but when it comes to the great orange menace you can be absolutely certain that what is being reported en masse is at bare minimum partially false.

Is it because Trump is a good and decent man and all smears of him should therefore be automatically rejected?

Of course not, Trump is a blowhard moron who has a laundry list of faults.

The reason you can automatically and safely reject corporate media reporting done in unison about Trump is because they've been proven liars hundreds if not thousands of times before.

Useful idiots? They're oh so eager to swallow fake story 1,001 though.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Same disproven lie, same disproven posters.

You calling General Kelly a liar? YOU are the liar 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4235005-john-kelly-confirms-trumps-suckers-remark-about-war-dead/

Former White House chief of staff John Kelly confirmed several remarks his former boss, former President Trump, reportedly made during his time in the administration, including one where Trump referred to dead U.S. service members as “suckers.”

In a statement to CNN, Kelly, the longest serving chief of staff in the Trump administration, confirmed to network anchor Jake Tapper a number of details published in a 2020 article by The Atlantic, including remarks made by Trump during an official visit to France in 2018. 

“A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them,’” Kelly told CNN in his lengthy statement about Trump. “A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’” 

“A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”

Several senior staffers told The Atlantic at the time that Trump did not want to visit the graves of the American soldiers buried at Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France, saying, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” The former president also referred to the 1,800 U.S. Marines killed in World War I’s Battle of Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed. 

• Eyeroll 1

400K souls.  

https://www.theepochtimes.com/opinion/400000-ukrainians-killed-in-action-explains-a-whole-lot-5536723?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

Estimates of Ukrainians killed in action (KIA) range from a low of just over 30,000 to a high of over 400,000.

But the war mongers investments in military companies are making bank. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

400K souls.  

https://www.theepochtimes.com/opinion/400000-ukrainians-killed-in-action-explains-a-whole-lot-5536723?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

Estimates of Ukrainians killed in action (KIA) range from a low of just over 30,000 to a high of over 400,000.

But the war mongers investments in military companies are making bank. 

You crying over Palestinian civilians dead, too? Or are you just complaining that people are dying fighting for their freedom and should simply submit to your Dear Leader's friend Putin? You suck  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You crying over Palestinian civilians dead, too? Or are you just complaining that people are dying fighting for their freedom and should simply submit to your Dear Leader's friend Putin? You suck  

Na, you are crying about Hamas deaths and parroting their calls for a cease fire.

400 thousand deaths and your reply is a strawman about Israel.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Na, you are crying about Hamas deaths and parroting their calls for a cease fire.

400 thousand deaths and your reply is a strawman about Israel.

Never mind that the Palestinians who died (far fewer than what is being reported by lying Hamas) did so because Hamas wouldn't let them leave and uses them as human shields.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Doc said:

Never mind that the Palestinians who died (far fewer than what is being reported by lying Hamas) did so because Hamas wouldn't let them leave and uses them as human shields.

Ya, why would anyone think not many Palestinians are dying with bombs falling everywhere? 

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, why would anyone think not many Palestinians are dying with bombs falling everywhere? 

Of course they're dying, again, mostly for the reasons I mentioned.  But I'd trust Hamas' numbers as far as I could throw them.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Fixed it 

Nope.

Once again you attempt to dodge reality by puking up the trump red herring.

Has nothing to do with your accusations about Netanyahu or the IDF, and I'm not one to be baited into responding to fetishes.

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

Nope.

Once again you attempt to dodge reality by puking up the trump red herring.

Has nothing to do with your accusations about Netanyahu or the IDF, and I'm not one to be baited into responding to fetishes.

A commander in chief calling troops suckers and losers, that's f'd up.

Come on, you have to agree with that. SUCKERS AND LOSERS! 

Take a stand buddy, don't just be a partisan clown 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

A commander in chief calling troops suckers and losers, that's f'd up.

Come on, you have to agree with that. SUCKERS AND LOSERS! 

Take a stand buddy, don't just be a partisan clown 

Nothing "partisan" about it.

One would have to be more stupid than you, if that's possible, to not postulate what I might think about that comment.

It has nothing to do with this thread, and I don't waste my time responding to unrelated, stupid assignments.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Nothing "partisan" about it.

You are bull sh itting. You mad at Biden for saying something about a foreign country but Trump gets a free pass from for calling our troops suckers and losers 

Do you even care about the soldiers, or only about the GOP? 

4 minutes ago, sherpa said:

One would have to be more stupid than you, if that's possible, to not postulate what I might think about that comment.

It has nothing to do with this thread, and I don't waste my time responding to unrelated, stupid assignments.

Slow down, look around, realize where you are. Maybe count to ten slowly 

image.png.070388d30c03f1eca25666083f66f8fa.png

Yes. I thought we were still in the War on Israel thread.

You are posting bull#### so rapidly, and I am busy, that i made that mistake.

No matter, your claims are nonsense, no matter where posted.

I am not "mad" at Biden.

I have always thought he was an idiot, and he is now completely useless, except for some funny youtubes about not being able to talk, unable to find his way off stage, as well as lying about every single thing in his contrived personal history.

I have never posted any allegiance to any party, so that claim is idiotic as well.

By the way, you have presented the perfect example of the fallacy of the false choice, also called the fallacy of the false dilemma.

Given your history, I'm quite sure you don't know what that means, but it is a habit of yours.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

you served right? 

what do you think of that f#ck face donald trump disrespecting our veteran heroes?

Yes I did.

I think it was an ignorant comment, but he's known for that.

I don't let things like that bother me.

I have found that getting irritated over meaningless things is silly and a waste of time.

• Like (+1) 1