"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Repetition makes a fact seem more true, regardless of whether it is or not.

Understanding this effect can help you avoid falling for propaganda, says psychologist Tom Stafford.

“Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”, is a law of propaganda

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Understanding this effect can help you avoid falling for propaganda, says psychologist Tom Stafford.

The Big Lie is laughing at you, Bonnie.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Filthy Harry: "it work[ed], didn't it?"

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

That’s interesting seeing as how I’ve heard Donald Trump say the same lie over and over and over again and tell his duly Maga cult believed it

Edited by John from Riverside

20 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Love him or hate him, the man is legitimately hilarious. 

I actually don’t find him funny at all whenever he says something that is really outrageous he will come back and say that he was joking later on

But it’s only after he’s tested the litmus of how the country took it whenever he said it

Can we drink bleach for Covid?

Only after the country said he *****head no you can’t. Did he retract it if he saw that it was excepted he would’ve kept up with it.

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I actually don’t find him funny at all whenever he says something that is really outrageous he will come back and say that he was joking later on

But it’s only after he’s tested the litmus of how the country took it whenever he said it

Only after the country said he *****head no you can’t. Did he retract it if he saw that it was excepted he would’ve kept up with it.

Trump is trash - like just his pathetic simps 

26 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yea, I’d rather have the guy who says dumb ish than the guy who forces dumb ish (like mandatory vax) on anyone he can.  

Because I had a choice to decide whether or not to take joke statements from the President serious or not. 

My brother, who was subjected to the vax requirement, wasn’t so lucky when he developed a heart condition shortly thereafter.  

So f**k Joe Biden and f**k those who normalize his actions because they feel bad for his senile pos self and/or feel the need to debase themselves for tribalist political gain. 

Im no fan of Trump, but he never forced anything like that on the public.  If people drank bleach .. they probably aren’t long for this world anyway. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Yea, I’d rather have the guy who says dumb ish than the guy who forces dumb ish (like mandatory vax) on anyone he can.  

Because I had a choice to decide whether or not to take joke statements from the President serious or not. 

My brother, who was subjected to the vax requirement, wasn’t so lucky when he developed a heart condition short thereafter.  

So f**k Joe Biden and f**k those who normalize his actions because they feel bad for his senile pos self. 

Normalizing actions 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7pqtuyfbr8epb2rq0sk

Notice it’s everyone else’s fault when it comes to the cult 

So much for the party of personal responsibility.

Notice - when the cult gets cornered - they lash out - just like their cult leader:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d74fycfb739wi6hu8avl

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Normalizing actions 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7pqtuyfbr8epb2rq0sk

Notice it’s everyone else’s fault when it comes to the cult 

So much for the party of personal responsibility.

Notice - when the cult gets cornered - they lash out - just like their cult leader:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d74fycfb739wi6hu8avl

First off.. I’m mad at myself for even replying to you once in a while.  You need legitimate psychiatric help.  It’s not healthy how obsessed you are with Trump.  

Second, “lash out”… For me, it’s personal.  It’s not words or abstract policy disagreements … Biden’s mandatory vax for govt affiliated employees directly affected someone in my family.

I will never forgive him for that.  I will never forgive those that cheered him on in that policy view.  And I would crawl over glass to vote for literally anyone that opposes him. 

6 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

trump is an Anti-American loser and if you are still humping him, it’s time to get a new hobby

Theres a nuanced discussion to be had about discerning Trump’s policy actions from his childish antics. 

Thankfully people much smarter than the “media told me to hate Trump, so I’m incapable of doing anything but hating him” crowd are finally having those discussions. 

He’s a narcissist man-child.  Outside of covid (which both administrations were terrible on) we were much, MUCH better off under Trump.  Both things can be true. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

oh right- yah outside of hundreds of thousands of deaths, crashing the economy, committing 91 felonies, and telling his supporters to storm the capitol cause he lost,  He was pretty good LOL 

You trump humpers are such losers

Listen to Chamath in the clip I shared and tell me where he’s wrong.  

5 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

oh right- yah outside of hundreds of thousands of deaths, crashing the economy, committing 91 felonies, and telling his supporters to storm the capitol cause he lost,  He was pretty good LOL 

more people died of Covid under Biden, economy worse under Biden, more wars under Biden, Biden encouraged blm riots which caused more damage and killed more people than Jan 6, ol joe been committing felonies through his son for years. You Biden supporters are such losers 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

more people died of Covid under Biden, economy worse under Biden, more wars under Biden, Biden encouraged blm riots which caused more damage and killed more people than Jan 6, ol joe been committing felonies through his son for years. You Biden supporters are such losers 

You watch too much Fox news 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - let’s put this POS back in office and destroy our republic.

I hope we don’t.  

However the voters of this country seem hell-bent on Trump vs Biden being the only options. 

So, we have to choose. 

Perhaps if RFK has a chance, he could make a legitimate run at it, but it’s likely one of two terrible options.  

Policy wise:  Trump clears Biden by a mile.  A better economy, home grown energy, the only 4 years of my life with no new wars and policy aimed at controlling the border … something that was never a huge issue for me, but now very much is (as it is for many including those center-left now)

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

20 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

This.

36 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Policy wise:  

What policy?

Tax cuts for the rich?

A better economy,

The “best” economy ever that required a bailout at the start of COVID?

home grown energy,

WTF is that? A fkn hoax

39 minutes ago, SCBills said:

no new wars

Biden didn’t start those wars. Trumps best friend did.

40 minutes ago, SCBills said:

and policy aimed at controlling the border

Hoax

40 minutes ago, SCBills said:

something that was never a huge issue for me, but now very much is

At least you’re honest 

image.thumb.jpeg.2e22f339aeb86e0b246c61163ec8fd23.jpeg

55 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

more people died of Covid under Biden

No shitt - Trump’s presidency came to an end. 

Now tell us the stats of people dying of COVID in red v blue counties/states.

Speaks volumes.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Awe, Bonnie to the rescue to clean up the absolute abomination on aisle 45 - lmao

Why wouldn't we believe that the guy who wears more foundation than a drag queen, would make disparaging remarks about veterans?

Donald Trump reportedly disparaged disabled vet who was severely wounded in Afghanistan and sang ‘God Bless America’

24 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I would think republicans would reject trump by now. Dude lost them the house, senate, was impeached twice and embarrassed our nation

I would think democrats would reject joke by now.  Dude lost them the house, will be impeached twice if he stays in the race and embarrassed our nation and taken it into the toilet.

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

I would think democrats would reject joke by now.  Dude lost them the house, will be impeached twice if he stays in the race and embarrassed our nation and taken it into the toilet.

👆Not a doctor 

👆Not an independent 

The GQP should have demolished the dems in the midterms and failed thanks to Trump.

And now you idiots can’t even elect a speaker.

The only joke here is YOU.

• 4 weeks later...