"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - let’s put this POS back in office and destroy our republic.

I hope we don’t.  

However the voters of this country seem hell-bent on Trump vs Biden being the only options. 

So, we have to choose. 

Perhaps if RFK has a chance, he could make a legitimate run at it, but it’s likely one of two terrible options.  

Policy wise:  Trump clears Biden by a mile.  A better economy, home grown energy, the only 4 years of my life with no new wars and policy aimed at controlling the border … something that was never a huge issue for me, but now very much is (as it is for many including those center-left now)

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

oh right- yah outside of hundreds of thousands of deaths, crashing the economy, committing 91 felonies, and telling his supporters to storm the capitol cause he lost,  He was pretty good LOL 

You trump humpers are such losers

20 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

more people died of Covid under Biden, economy worse under Biden, more wars under Biden, Biden encouraged blm riots which caused more damage and killed more people than Jan 6, ol joe been committing felonies through his son for years. You Biden supporters are such losers 

This.

36 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Policy wise:  

What policy?

Tax cuts for the rich?

A better economy,

The “best” economy ever that required a bailout at the start of COVID?

home grown energy,

WTF is that? A fkn hoax

39 minutes ago, SCBills said:

no new wars

Biden didn’t start those wars. Trumps best friend did.

40 minutes ago, SCBills said:

and policy aimed at controlling the border

Hoax

40 minutes ago, SCBills said:

something that was never a huge issue for me, but now very much is

At least you’re honest 

image.thumb.jpeg.2e22f339aeb86e0b246c61163ec8fd23.jpeg

55 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

more people died of Covid under Biden

No shitt - Trump’s presidency came to an end. 

Now tell us the stats of people dying of COVID in red v blue counties/states.

Speaks volumes.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Awe, Bonnie to the rescue to clean up the absolute abomination on aisle 45 - lmao

Why wouldn't we believe that the guy who wears more foundation than a drag queen, would make disparaging remarks about veterans?

Donald Trump reportedly disparaged disabled vet who was severely wounded in Afghanistan and sang ‘God Bless America’

24 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I would think republicans would reject trump by now. Dude lost them the house, senate, was impeached twice and embarrassed our nation

I would think democrats would reject joke by now.  Dude lost them the house, will be impeached twice if he stays in the race and embarrassed our nation and taken it into the toilet.

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

I would think democrats would reject joke by now.  Dude lost them the house, will be impeached twice if he stays in the race and embarrassed our nation and taken it into the toilet.

👆Not a doctor 

👆Not an independent 

The GQP should have demolished the dems in the midterms and failed thanks to Trump.

And now you idiots can’t even elect a speaker.

The only joke here is YOU.

• 4 weeks later...