"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

400K souls.  

https://www.theepochtimes.com/opinion/400000-ukrainians-killed-in-action-explains-a-whole-lot-5536723?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

Estimates of Ukrainians killed in action (KIA) range from a low of just over 30,000 to a high of over 400,000.

But the war mongers investments in military companies are making bank. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

400K souls.  

https://www.theepochtimes.com/opinion/400000-ukrainians-killed-in-action-explains-a-whole-lot-5536723?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

Estimates of Ukrainians killed in action (KIA) range from a low of just over 30,000 to a high of over 400,000.

But the war mongers investments in military companies are making bank. 

You crying over Palestinian civilians dead, too? Or are you just complaining that people are dying fighting for their freedom and should simply submit to your Dear Leader's friend Putin? You suck  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You crying over Palestinian civilians dead, too? Or are you just complaining that people are dying fighting for their freedom and should simply submit to your Dear Leader's friend Putin? You suck  

Na, you are crying about Hamas deaths and parroting their calls for a cease fire.

400 thousand deaths and your reply is a strawman about Israel.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Na, you are crying about Hamas deaths and parroting their calls for a cease fire.

400 thousand deaths and your reply is a strawman about Israel.

Never mind that the Palestinians who died (far fewer than what is being reported by lying Hamas) did so because Hamas wouldn't let them leave and uses them as human shields.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Doc said:

Never mind that the Palestinians who died (far fewer than what is being reported by lying Hamas) did so because Hamas wouldn't let them leave and uses them as human shields.

Ya, why would anyone think not many Palestinians are dying with bombs falling everywhere? 

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, why would anyone think not many Palestinians are dying with bombs falling everywhere? 

Of course they're dying, again, mostly for the reasons I mentioned.  But I'd trust Hamas' numbers as far as I could throw them.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Fixed it 

Nope.

Once again you attempt to dodge reality by puking up the trump red herring.

Has nothing to do with your accusations about Netanyahu or the IDF, and I'm not one to be baited into responding to fetishes.

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

Nope.

Once again you attempt to dodge reality by puking up the trump red herring.

Has nothing to do with your accusations about Netanyahu or the IDF, and I'm not one to be baited into responding to fetishes.

A commander in chief calling troops suckers and losers, that's f'd up.

Come on, you have to agree with that. SUCKERS AND LOSERS! 

Take a stand buddy, don't just be a partisan clown 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

A commander in chief calling troops suckers and losers, that's f'd up.

Come on, you have to agree with that. SUCKERS AND LOSERS! 

Take a stand buddy, don't just be a partisan clown 

Nothing "partisan" about it.

One would have to be more stupid than you, if that's possible, to not postulate what I might think about that comment.

It has nothing to do with this thread, and I don't waste my time responding to unrelated, stupid assignments.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Nothing "partisan" about it.

You are bull sh itting. You mad at Biden for saying something about a foreign country but Trump gets a free pass from for calling our troops suckers and losers 

Do you even care about the soldiers, or only about the GOP? 

4 minutes ago, sherpa said:

One would have to be more stupid than you, if that's possible, to not postulate what I might think about that comment.

It has nothing to do with this thread, and I don't waste my time responding to unrelated, stupid assignments.

Slow down, look around, realize where you are. Maybe count to ten slowly 

image.png.070388d30c03f1eca25666083f66f8fa.png

Yes. I thought we were still in the War on Israel thread.

You are posting bull#### so rapidly, and I am busy, that i made that mistake.

No matter, your claims are nonsense, no matter where posted.

I am not "mad" at Biden.

I have always thought he was an idiot, and he is now completely useless, except for some funny youtubes about not being able to talk, unable to find his way off stage, as well as lying about every single thing in his contrived personal history.

I have never posted any allegiance to any party, so that claim is idiotic as well.

By the way, you have presented the perfect example of the fallacy of the false choice, also called the fallacy of the false dilemma.

Given your history, I'm quite sure you don't know what that means, but it is a habit of yours.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

you served right? 

what do you think of that f#ck face donald trump disrespecting our veteran heroes?

Yes I did.

I think it was an ignorant comment, but he's known for that.

I don't let things like that bother me.

I have found that getting irritated over meaningless things is silly and a waste of time.

• Like (+1) 1