"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

4 hours ago, sherpa said:

Yes I did.

I think it was an ignorant comment, but he's known for that.

I don't let things like that bother me.

I have found that getting irritated over meaningless things is silly and a waste of time.

You were whining about Jimmy Carter acting like a jerk 40 years ago, but Trump says this garbage and you are fine with it. 

Whatever 

32 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

That doesn’t make any sense. Two posts ago you mention Biden looking dumb in YouTube videos. Its clearly meaningful to you how our president speaks 

Yes it does make sense.

I commented on Biden foolishly stating that Israel was engaging in "indescriminate" bombing.

Biden is our president. Israel is our ally, and engaged in an incredibly serious situation.

Our president damages that situation by making foolish, untrue accusations.

Regarding Carter, which the other guy brought up, Carter was a horrible president, and his foolish decisions directly impacted me and my fellow aviators in the Navy. Get that? Directly impacted.

What Trump foolishly says about deceased veterans in no way has any impact on me, so I don't worry about it.

It is one of the many reasons I wouldn't vote for him, but certainly not the most important, and in no way would ever make me "angry."

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Yes it does make sense.

I commented on Biden foolishly stating that Israel was engaging in "indescriminate" bombing.

Biden is our president. Israel is our ally, and engaged in an incredibly serious situation.

Our president damages that situation by making foolish, untrue accusations.

Regarding Carter, which the other guy brought up, Carter was a horrible president, and his foolish decisions directly impacted me and my fellow aviators in the Navy. Get that? Directly impacted.

What Trump foolishly says about deceased veterans in no way has any impact on me, so I don't worry about it.

It is one of the many reasons I wouldn't vote for him, but certainly not the most important, and in no way would ever make me "angry."

You have zero integrity 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You have zero integrity 

Fortunately, the people I served with, the company I served as an international check captain for,  the community I belong to, as well as the volunteer fire company I serve as Treasurer of, and the church I belong to, as well as my family and friends do not share your view.

What some knucklehead who is addicted to a useless posting hobby is of absolutely no concern to me.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, sherpa said:

Fortunately, the people I served with, the company I served as an international check captain for,  the community I belong to, as well as the volunteer fire company I serve as Treasurer of, and the church I belong to, as well as my family and friends do not share your view.

What some knucklehead who is addicted to a useless posting hobby is of absolutely no concern to me.

And yet you still support a traitor.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

And yet you still support a traitor.

What traitor do I "support"?

If you are referring to Trump, I have never supported him.

I simply said that one example of his history of stupid comments doesn't anger me, and regarding that subject, I formed a view on him in 1989 when I became aware of the results of forensic accountant's findings in a scheme he was involved in to get involved in a takeover.

My view has never changed.

I certainly agree with most of his views regarding US policy, but I don't like his chaotic, polarizing style that divides our country.

Either way, it's kind of like how I view a Tibs or your posts.

I think they're useless, counterproductive, uninformed, purely political is scope....but they don't anger me.

I don't have the "road rage" gene that causes people to get needlessly angry.

Gave it up years ago.

Edited by sherpa
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

What got me was trump not only disrespects our veterans and generals but he went over there and saluted a North Korean enemy general. 

like are you guys serious with this guy? he should stick to reality tv shows

Yes because the current guy is so good at his job...

Just now, SUNY_amherst said:

Biden would never salute North Korean generals 

No, he would just bribe them for a few million dollars. He can deposit it in one of over 20 shell accounts he has created. Because everyone  has over 20 shell accounts. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I'll take your word for it lol. trump has been indicted for federal crimes hasn't he? talk to me when Biden has

Talk to me when he is convicted. It’s the fascist left trying to get rid of opposition. The uniparty is crooked as hell. Thank God they have useful idiots like you to defend them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yes because the current guy is so good at his job...

He’s so old Sand about to pour out, but yes, he is good at his job are you not paying attention? Inflation is down jobs are up.

and yes, he’s not a hopeless hypocrite whenever it comes to the military

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Eyeroll 1

57 minutes ago, Westside said:

Talk to me when he is convicted. It’s the fascist left trying to get rid of opposition. The uniparty is crooked as hell. Thank God they have useful idiots like you to defend them.

lol.

and they moronically try to argue this economy is good and jobs.

Its like none of them leave the nursing home or parents house and have an effing clue what its like in the real world.

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

He’s so old Sand about to pour out, but yes, he is good at his job are you not paying attention? Inflation is down jobs are up.

Judging by his job approval numbers, he's not good at his job.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Inflation down what?  Are your groceries cheaper compares to a few years ago? No

I’ve got a few buddies who swear they owe their lives to the job done by trump and the va from combat injuries they suffered. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Inflation down what?  Are your groceries cheaper compares to a few years ago? No

I’ve got a few buddies who swear they owe their lives to the job done by trump and the va from combat injuries they suffered. 

But Trump hasn’t done anything for the VA 

What exactly has he done for them?

• Eyeroll 1