"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

12 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

a good example of severe TDS is when one just makes up an entire new thread about the orange dude, when there are countless already available.

You don’t mind the plethora of gay hate threads created by your friends, right?

Do you ever think before you post?  Ever? 

7 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I challenge you to not post about Trump for a week. I betcha you can't.

why would any of us?  He's an existential threat to our republic and may force many of us to move from our beloved country.  cuz of you dip####s

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

why would any of us?  He's an existential threat to our republic and may force many of us to move from our beloved country.  cuz of you dip####s

Why on earth would a forum called Politics, Polls, and Pundits exist if people couldn't comment on the apparent LEADING PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE next year?

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I guess everyone is cool with this, huh? 

He was commander and chief? And MAGA wants this guy in charge of our military again? Sick 

Putin treats his soldiers like this 

I definitely am not OK with it

It’s just he’s done so many far worse things that it kind of gets pushed under the carpet, you know

• Like (+1) 2

This sucker risked his life to...gasp...save a fellow American? Sucker? 

Arthur M. Preston

Medal of Honor citation:

"For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty as commander, Motor Torpedo Boat Squadron 33, while effecting the rescue of a Navy pilot shot down in Wasile Bay, Halmahera Island, less than 200 yards from a strongly defended Japanese dock and supply area, 16 September 1944. Volunteering for a perilous mission unsuccessfully attempted by the pilot's squadron mates and a PBY plane, Lt. Comdr. (then Lieutenant) Preston led PT-489 and PT-363 through 60 miles of restricted, heavily mined waters. Twice turned back while running the gauntlet of fire from powerful coastal defense guns guarding the 11-mile strait at the entrance to the bay, he was again turned back by furious fire in the immediate area of the downed airman. Aided by an aircraft smokescreen, he finally succeeded in reaching his objective and, under vicious fire delivered at 150-yard range, took the pilot aboard and cleared the area, sinking a small hostile cargo vessel with 40-mm. fire during retirement. Increasingly vulnerable when covering aircraft were forced to leave because of insufficient fuel, Lt. Comdr. Preston raced PT boats 489 and 363 at high speed for 20 minutes through shell-splashed water and across minefields to safety. Under continuous fire for 2l/2 hours, Lt. Comdr. Preston successfully achieved a mission considered suicidal in its tremendous hazards, and brought his boats through without personnel casualties and with but superficial damage from shrapnel. His exceptional daring and great personal valor enhance the finest traditions of the U.S. Naval Service."

Location at Arlington National Cemetery: Section 3; Site 1847-A-1.

13 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Take off your tin foil hat and step away from the keyboard.....you leftys have officially lost it........whatever it was.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

He's a scumbag and the right doesn't care.  Nothing is new.  

Them saying we have TDS is the ultimate projection, literally could not be a stronger example.   It doesn't matter what this fat sack of shite said or did they've got his back (and orange nuts on their chins).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He's a scumbag and the right doesn't care.  Nothing is new.  

Them saying we have TDS is the ultimate projection, literally could not be a stronger example.   It doesn't matter what this fat sack of shite said or did they've got his back (and orange nuts on their chins).

They’re on the wrong side of history - that’s why they can’t STAND being reminded of their beloved shitt stain.

This should have been the end of Conald:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7392f7e46b1c06c94d1

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

The left creates another narrative off a book or secondhand story and they run with it. cause orange man bad.

"Any person capable of angering you becomes your master; he can anger you only when you permit yourself to be disturbed by him." -- Epictetus.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The left creates another narrative off a book or secondhand story and they run with it. cause orange man bad.

"Any person capable of angering you becomes your master; he can anger you only when you permit yourself to be disturbed by him." -- Epictetus.

Tommy, this is exactly what I’m talking about

You say something like that yet you become upset over a president that there literally is no proof that there was any wrongdoing. They still have not come up with a direct direct link to Joe Biden.

Yeah, your posts on here would indicate that your upset

you are falling to the same exact type of narrative that you’re making fun of others of doing

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Tommy, this is exactly what I’m talking about

You say something like that yet you become upset over a president that there literally is no proof that there was any wrongdoing. They still have not come up with a direct direct link to Joe Biden.

Yeah, your posts on here would indicate that your upset

you are falling to the same exact type of narrative that you’re making fun of others of doing

you're grasping at another false narrative if you think I am upset about anything in here.

or projecting.  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

You never ever think before you post.

Q and everything associated with them is laughing at you. Did you enjoy Pizzagate?

Fox News is laughing at you.

What about the 30,000+ lies that you swallowed from Conald?

Did Mexico pay for the wall?

Shall we go on?

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

"SUCKERS and LOSERS"

👆

👇

image.thumb.jpeg.b5e2498f7e0f329c6fa1fdebe0850b4b.jpeg

• Eyeroll 1

Trump is a fundamentally flawed person. He is incapable of experiencing understanding or empathy for others. He judges people based upon their appearances, wealth, power or ability to help him. If they are attractive, he may associate with them. If they are not attractive, he doesn’t want to be seen with them as they are worthless to him, except as a source of funding or votes. For him winners are the attractive  wealthy people, losers are the unattractive, disabled, sick, wounded, poor people. He only likes winners. MAGA should look in the mirror. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Trump is a fundamentally flawed person. He is incapable of experiencing understanding or empathy for others. He judges people based upon their appearances, wealth, power or ability to help him. If they are attractive, he may associate with them. If they are not attractive, he doesn’t want to be seen with them as they are worthless to him, except as a source of funding or votes. For him winners are the attractive  wealthy people, losers are the unattractive, disabled, sick, wounded, poor people. He only likes winners. MAGA should look in the mirror. 

Cue Billsy’s grab her meme….

55 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Yup as usual.   The King of Banality.   Never an original thought.   Everybody else is lying.   

• Like (+1) 2

The left talks about a moral high ground. about caring for the less fortunate.

but in reality, DEMS are led around by big money and when in office, work hard to support the big money.

while their policies hurt the poor, handicapped, working, fixed income classes.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

9 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

but in reality, DEMS are led around by big money and when in office, work hard to support the big money.

So you’re talking about Dem policies like lowering the cost of prescription meds? Like providing health insurance for people? How about investing in infrastructure in America? 

what policies do Republicans offer to help the poor or working class? All they want to offer is tax cuts for the wealthy, guns for all, bibles in the schools and nationwide restrictions on women’s and girls health care.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I encourage you to stop watching your news outlets for five seconds and go and look how the sides are actually voting on things

The Republicans are running on cutting the budget. They want to cut it by hurting Americans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

On 10/3/2023 at 7:45 PM, sherpa said:

You exposes yourself as you post.

I haven't said a thing about what Trump.

That is your obsession. 

And for the fourth time, I have offered to prove my bona fides, and to donate money to your preferred charity if I am not truthful.

No longer interested in doing that.

By the way, regarding McCain, who was not well regarded in the community he served in the Navy, political career aside, he has nothing to do with this.

I did fly with his son a number of times though, during his presidential run, so I'm kind of familiar with his Navy rep and beyond, so no comment, other than to point out an obvious red herring.

I can't stand Trump, but I don't ever get offended by what he says. In fact, I don't pay attention.

Not incongruous, just not obsessed or interested.

Of course, because he's a republican. So you don't care if he trashes vets. He could murder them and you'd say it was none of your business

The mob is still hyperventilating about the orange dude and hearsay in a book.

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I encourage you to stop watching your news outlets for five seconds and go and look how the sides are actually voting on things

The Republicans are running on cutting the budget. They want to cut it by hurting Americans.

you grasp raising interest rates removes liquidity from the economy and causes pain, hurts Americans on the bottom rungs?

you also grasp every nation on earth is looking at austerity.

Do you think DEBT to GDP ratios over 1-1 are sustainable?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Of course, because he's a republican. So you don't care if he trashes vets. He could murder them and you'd say it was none of your business

Another, of hundreds, of your grossly ignorant posts.

You have absolutely no idea of what people think, nor their level of patriotism, ethics, morality which you regularly comment on, and the thought that he could murder someone and I'd say "it was none of my business," provides yet another glimpse into an incredibly flawed, ill- functioning mind.

You are bizarre.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Another, of hundreds, of your grossly ignorant posts.

You have absolutely no idea of what people think, nor their level of patriotism, ethics, morality which you regularly comment on, and the thought that he could murder someone and I'd say "it was none of my business," provides yet another glimpse into an incredibly flawed, ill- functioning mind.

You are bizarre.

It's just true. 

You post on a political board, your opinion, passions, etc 

You puff you chest out declaring your veteran credentials, yet someone in politics calls vets losers and suckers and suddenly you don;'t care. 

Hypocrite 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

It's just true. 

You post on a political board, your opinion, passions, etc 

You puff you chest out declaring your veteran credentials, yet someone in politics calls vets losers and suckers and suddenly you don;'t care. 

Hypocrite 

I am puffing nothing. I have and am currently commenting on your stupid judgements of me being a "coward," "liar," and "stupid," and now questioning my level of patriotism and calling me a hypocrite.

Maybe the point has not sunk in, but you are in no position to make any of these judgements.

You have no self control regarding your insults, and the fact that someone has no interest in discussing anything with you does not indicate some flaw.

It indicates that they think you are an idiot and not worth the time, as well as that individual's lack of need to publish opinions here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If you don't vote for me u ain't black......ring a bell?

That has exactly what to do with the military

but that’s the problem with people like you, Donald Trump says things this on a daily basis and you try to equate that was something that Biden said once upon a Time the two things are not equal

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

That has exactly what to do with the military

but that’s the problem with people like you, Donald Trump says things this on a daily basis and you try to equate that was something that Biden said once upon a Time the two things are not equal

U claimed Biden doesn't say crazy things....that's all I'm pointing out. I didn't vote for Trump, I don't condone anything he says. It's just crazy how bad he damaged the resident lefties here.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Now we’re getting inside the nutshell….

What nutshell? Biden says equally as crazy things as trump?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

U claimed Biden doesn't say crazy things....that's all I'm pointing out. I didn't vote for Trump, I don't condone anything he says. It's just crazy how bad he damaged the resident lefties here.

Not damaged. Just …Never again 

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The nutshell around your robe and hood

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If that is what you took from that they know, I’m not saying that Biden does say crazy things here and there

But there’s levels to this ***** you would never hear Joe Biden trash the military he just wouldn’t do it