"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

"I like people who were not captured" 

I like them all.

I didn't like McCain and I don't like Trump.

I don't think Biden should be in any position or responsibility.

• Agree 2

14 hours ago, sherpa said:

I like them all.

I didn't like McCain and I don't like Trump.

I don't think Biden should be in any position or responsibility.

Oh please, Biden is head and shoulders above the guy who called our GIs suckers and losers

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh please, Biden is head and shoulders above the guy who called our GIs suckers and losers

You mean the guy that called Obama the first clean and articulate black candidate and said he didn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle? That's your guy?

They are all idiots. Time to focus on their policies and not the people themselves 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

You mean the guy that called Obama the first clean and articulate black candidate and said he didn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle? That's your guy?

They are all idiots. Time to focus on their policies and not the people themselves 

No, I do not Trust a guy that so-meanly disparages our troops. A guy that praises Putin.

Biden is head and shoulders above Trump...by a long way

• Eyeroll 2

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, I do not Trust a guy that so-meanly disparages our troops. A guy that praises Putin.

Biden is head and shoulders above Trump...by a long way

Well if you don't vote for him then you ain't black!

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, the world melting down is proof positive of that...

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Doc said:

Your dad is/was a Republican?  A POW? 

I believe he's voted for a Presidential candidate from both parties over the years. He's a veteran not a former POW.

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯

But he really wanted to go to his kid's graduation.....for the first time in his entire life on his 5th kid.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Who would vote for a guy that says this about our troops/ 

First off, anyone that understands context.  Secondly, voters that comprehend the alternative of 4 more years of this huge dumpster fire will destroy our country and culture.   More inflation and a worthless dollar.  Gas at $6, rent at $3k month, $15 cheeseburger.  

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

First off, anyone that understands context.  Secondly, voters that comprehend the alternative of 4 more years of this huge dumpster fire will destroy our country and culture.   More inflation and a worthless dollar.  Gas at $6, rent at $3k month, $15 cheeseburger.  

Context? Let's hear it...

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Context? Let's hear it...

The context is Biden sucks and you can't name a single thing the old douche's administration has done right.  Every day people just hate this guy.  Even here in blue New Jersey.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The context is Biden sucks and you can't name a single thing the old douche's administration has done right.  Every day people just hate this guy.  Even here in blue New Jersey.   

Lame.

Trump thinks our GIs are suckers and losers. Biden loves them.

• Eyeroll 1