Was Knox nominated for Angry Runs today (10/2/23)

Virgil

If anyone is interested... Clothing retailer Homage (in my backyard here in Columbus, Ohio) puts out an Angry Runs tshirt every week commemorating the winner.  I was really hoping we'd get a Bill some time this year and I feel like we have a good shot tomorrow.  Was hoping it would be some obscure player on some kind of defensive/special teams play but beggars can't be choosers...  Check the website below tomorrow afternoon if DK wins!

https://www.homage.com/collections/angry-runs

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

I knew this was going to set the tone of the game. 

Holland is EXTREMELY physical and to watch him get rag dolled.  I was OK that is how this game is gonna go.  

That in general has been something that has stood out this year so far for me. The physicality that Buffalo is playing with on both sides of the ball.

In years past, yes we have seen Allen and Knox play physical...but that attitude this year is contagious. From the was Murray runs, to the way the defense flies all over. The toughness in the trenches with players like Torrence just stonewalling guys (winning several one on ones with Wilkins yesterday I may add). This team has a much tougher mindset then I've seen in years.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

That in general has been something that has stood out this year so far for me. The physicality that Buffalo is playing with on both sides of the ball.

In years past, yes we have seen Allen and Knox play physical...but that attitude this year is contagious. From the was Murray runs, to the way the defense flies all over. The toughness in the trenches with players like Torrence just stonewalling guys (winning several one on ones with Wilkins yesterday I may add). This team has a much tougher mindset then I've seen in years.

Yep and you could see the extra juice after listening to all the noise about just how elite MIA is on Offense.  They said ok lets just punch them in the mouth over and over and over again.

And in true MIA fashion they folded 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

I knew this was going to set the tone of the game. 

Holland is EXTREMELY physical and to watch him get rag dolled.  I was OK that is how this game is gonna go.  

Holland and Jones are pretty solid safeties IMO. Definitely the top end of that secondary. Surprising Cam Smith hasn’t done anything for them. Thought he was pretty decent prospect at U-SC, certainly expected more after Ramsey went down. 

You hit the nail on the head though, he is their tone setter and the fact he was man handled and thrown to the turf absolutely played a mental part for the rest of the game. 

2 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Holland and Jones are pretty solid safeties IMO. Definitely the top end of that secondary. Surprising Cam Smith hasn’t done anything for them. Thought he was pretty decent prospect at U-SC, certainly expected more after Ramsey went down. 

You hit the nail on the head though, he is their tone setter and the fact he was man handled and thrown to the turf absolutely played a mental part for the rest of the game. 

Inactive Every week so far

4 minutes ago, BBFL said:

I believe he's dressed for 3. STs only. 

Yeah that is right just had to look it up.  

I know there is alot of talk Fangio doesnt think he is ready, and would rather turn to Apple and Bethal..

Fangio is a Player must FIT MY system coach or he wont play.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the humiliation of the phins is now complete 

Actually it will live on at least all week as everyone references it in discussing their next game.  And if their next opponent can apply what our defense did to them it will just grow.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.