Jamal Bowman - embarrassing pathetic democrat sh!tbag loser

• Pokebball changed the title to Jamal Bowman - embarrassing pathetic democrat sh!tbag loser

Rep. Bowman Pulls Fire Alarm Again While Trying To Flush Urinal

IMG_3031.thumb.webp.f3d4f35a3ac2e45773b169bbe79eaa6d.webp

WASHINGTON, D.C. — New York Congressman Jamaal Bowman again found himself trying to explain away an awkward situation today, as he apparently once again pulled the Capitol fire alarm whilst attempting to flush a urinal.

"Oh my, is that what that does? I thought it was for the urinal," Bowman reportedly said when questioned by the Capitol Police. "I was just trying to get rid of my waste. Shaking hands with an old friend, you know? I thought pulling that lever would evacuate my urine from the receptacle. My mistake!"

https://babylonbee.com/news/rep-bowman-pulls-fire-alarm-again-while-trying-to-flush-urinal

• Haha (+1) 5

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Has anybody found an article on why he actually did it

This is just confusing to me

He's acting like a 12 year old.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Has anybody found an article on why he actually did it

This is just confusing to me

He was attempting to subvert the will of the people and prevent our elected representatives from doing the work they were put there to do.   Put him in the pelt of a fisher cat and he goes away for 5 years.   

C73BC6CE-7260-46F7-AEEC-B154A799F632.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

He was attempting to subvert the will of the people and prevent our elected representatives from doing the work they were put there to do.   Put him in the pelt of a fisher cat and he goes away for 5 years.   

it’s a good thing he wasn’t an ultra mega supa dupa MAGA… then you’d know it was a violent insurrection 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Seriously I’m wondering why he did it

It wasn’t the Democratic position they were trying to get a budgetM Thru

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Try this—-consider that a contentious vote was about to take place, and his explanation was that he thought you had to pull a fire alarm to get a door to open, and that he’s a Republican.   

You’ll get there. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Like I said, he has the maturity of a child. 12 year-old was too mature.

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If it was because of the Ukraine funding, I don’t agree with him doing this at all

They can submit Ukraine funding in another bill

Do you agree with him doing it for any possible reason under the sun other than a fire or similar emergency? 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Well, my parents have in fact, been on fire in the past, but I’ve never actually pulled the lever a oh fire alarm

Speaking of parents, some of the old adages come to mind here.

Look before you leap. 

You can't make an omelette without cracking a few eggs. 

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Fire alarms are nature's door handles.  

• Haha (+1) 2

Bowman simply acted out of necessity through some means at his disposal.  He wanted to delay the vote, found a way to do it, and knew he would suffer no consequences for this action.  He'd make up some lame excuse like he could not distingish between an ordinary door handle for a door he might have opened 100 times or more before and a box on the wall labelled "fire alarm".  A common mistake and an excuse that his buddies in the media would run with as they push to move the story to the wastebasket. 

I mean really, how dare anyone suggest he should be held accountable for delaying an official vote of Congress like those MAGA hooligans did on 1/6.  Anyone suggesting such a thing should be roundly and in coordination attacked for their insolence.  And of course its not the same thing anyway.  So that's it.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Bowman simply acted out of necessity through some means at his disposal.  He wanted to delay the vote, found a way to do it, and knew he would suffer no consequences for this action.  He'd make up some lame excuse like he could not distingish between an ordinary door handle for a door he might have opened 100 times or more before and a box on the wall labelled "fire alarm".  A common mistake and an excuse that his buddies in the media would run with as they push to move the story to the wastebasket. 

I mean really, how dare anyone suggest he should be held accountable for delaying an official vote of Congress like those MAGA hooligans did on 1/6.  Anyone suggesting such a thing should be roundly and in coordination attacked for their insolence.  And of course its not the same thing anyway.  So that's it.

It’s not a cult… 

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

My question is why would he want to delay the vote? What is the purpose of that?

Just now, Doc said:

What other reason would there be to pull a fire alarm?  

But what purpose would that actually serve the Democrats were going to not help McCarthy because he wasn’t giving up any concessions he needed to buy their vote and he didn’t so they were all going to vote against him, so what was the purpose?

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

But what purpose would that actually serve the Democrats were going to not help McCarthy because he wasn’t giving up any concessions he needed to buy their vote and he didn’t so they were all going to vote against him, so what was the purpose?

Pulling the fire alarm was meant to delay the vote. You’d have to ask him why he did it, and what he hoped to gain from it.

• Like (+1) 1