AFC East QB Power Ratings

Chaos

On a scale of 1 to 100

Josh Allen - 99,  he is probably perfect, but will leave a bit of room for improvement. 

Tua Tagovailoa - 48.5 - about half the QB Allen is

Zach Willson - 24 - less than half the QB Tua is

Mac Jones - 12 - doesn't seem to really be a qb at all. plus a nasty douche. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, Chaos said:

On a scale of 1 to 100

Josh Allen - 99,  he is probably perfect, but will leave a bit of room for improvement. 

Tua Tagovailoa - 48.5 - about half the QB Allen is

Zach Willson - 24 - less than half the QB Tua is

Mac Jones - 12 - doesn't seem to really be a qb at all. plus a nasty douche. 

Macaroni Jones is a complete joke of a QB....if he didn't play at Alabama with all of those other NFL caliber players, he would have been lucky to be a fifth round pick. Now that he's in the NFL, he's playing worse than a fifth round pick would play.

Zach Wilson is a complete bust...no need to say any more than that.

Tua is an injury waiting to happen...a midget with a noodle arm who is basically propped up by the skill players and offensive system around him. He was exposed as a fraud today once he played a high caliber D like the Bills.

Josh Allen is the unquestioned best QB in this division....there isn't evan a need for a debate.

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It’ll be interesting how the media treats Joe Burrow. Allen was injured last year and they destroyed him. 

Allen's injury was not disclosed. Narrative got underway before that info came out.  People understand from the get go Burrows is hurt. Criticism is being directed at the Bengals for playing him. 

5 minutes ago, Nelius said:

You’d prefer to still praise Tua for some reason? Josh is easily the best QB in the division, I see no reason for some snide chuckle chuckle 

I’m outta the loop, I can’t believe there was ever a debate, what the hell lol

Just now, julian said:

I’m outta the loop, I can’t believe there was ever a debate, what the hell lol

Pre game show today spent a bunch of time explaining how Tua was looking like the NFL MVP this year.  Bills have destroyed media QB hype two weeks in a row.  I appreciate McDermott very much for doing that. 

• Like (+1) 1

We all know Josh is the best QB in football. That doesn’t mean we will finally break through. It takes consistent, turnover free efficiency and play calling that adapts to adjustments being made by defenses every game. Tua and McDaniel didn’t make adjustments to Sean’s  smothering defense that took Hill , Waddle and Mostert right out of the most explosive offense NFL experts had seen in decades. It reduced Tua to the QB he was as a rookie. I’m feeling greater about our team but this season has some big challenges on the schedule.

1 hour ago, Nelius said:

You’d prefer to still praise Tua for some reason? Josh is easily the best QB in the division, I see no reason for some snide chuckle chuckle 

It's the better than Mahomes comments that make me gag. He better be the best QB in this division. Tua is garbage, Mac Jones got benched, Wilson shouldn't even be in the NFL 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.