Disfunction Junction, What's Your Function, House Republicans? Embarrassment To The Nation

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The House is scheduled to take a second vote on Rep. Jim Jordan's nomination for speaker today after the Ohio Republican fell short on the first round of voting Tuesday.

Pretty straightforward.

He will not win this 2nd vote either.

But will the count of twenty against go down ?

If it does we continue, if not then Jordan is done.

Looks like he's losing some votes he had in the first vote.

On 10/1/2023 at 12:12 PM, Tiberius said:

Buck wants Jordan to commit to Ukraine funding and say Trump lost in 2020

Return to menu

By Rhonda Colvin

Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.), one of the closely watched holdouts against Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), maintains he is holding his ground and adds that Jordan might receive less support in a second round of votes.

“I think that Jim will lose some more people on that vote; it’ll be more than 20 that will vote against him,” Buck said before it was announced that the next round of voting would be no earlier than Wednesday. “And then we will probably have a conference at some point.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/10/18/house-speaker-vote/

He'll never win especially given what they did to McCartney , Jordan is twice as tough on things & calls out those that are inept and use little or no common sense so they might just as well move on .

Especially given what they had before McCarthy !! 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah, he's a real tough guy.

Its insane to me.  All these people who've made their entire identity and career into simply jumping up Trump’s fat stupid arse.  I mean, pick someone better?  If you're gonna do that, why not pick someone intelligent that has integrity?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Its insane to me.  All these people who've made their entire identity and career into simply jumping up Trump’s fat stupid arse.  I mean, pick someone better?  If you're gonna do that, why not pick someone intelligent that has integrity?

The Republicans aren't doing it because they like Trump and they want him to be the leader, it really has nothing to do with him. It's about the ***** crazy base that doesn't care what he does or says but will do whatever he tells them to.

Guy breathes and they lose their minds.

y4PdPR.gif

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is a Russian stooge

And! A complete POS 

I bet the citizens of Ukraine who have been victimized by the war on Biden’s watch would love to revisit the old days of Trump, when Putin, interestingly stayed home.  On the other hand lots and lots of money changing hands on the Biden watch, so there are winners too. 

• Like (+1) 1