Disfunction Junction, What's Your Function, House Republicans? Embarrassment To The Nation

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I just don’t think you’re getting it

If Trump would’ve said that, he felt that he won asked for recounts had his days in court which he had and then whenever all legal remedies had been exhausted, said OK I don’t like it, but I lost nobody would be saying anything

It’s what he did after that

Sir, I get it completely.  You are completely and demonstrably in favor of election misinformation, election interference, allegations of treason and persecution as long as the outcome suits your world view.  In that regard, you're MAGA by another name, but if it helps you to get through the day completely ignoring the reality of Trump's time in office, do what you must. 

What came in 2020 followed the pattern set by Jeffries and the democrats in 2016-2019.  It's nothing new, really.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sir, I get it completely.  You are completely and demonstrably in favor of election misinformation, election interference, allegations of treason and persecution as long as the outcome suits your world view.  In that regard, you're MAGA by another name, but if it helps you to get through the day completely ignoring the reality of Trump's time in office, do what you must. 

What came in 2020 followed the pattern set by Jeffries and the democrats in 2016-2019.  It's nothing new, really.  

Absolutely nothing that I said there was untrue

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Absolutely everything you said was untrue. 

Has Jordan admitted Trump lost in 2020 yet? 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Find it hard to imagine him pushing through any legislation on anything if he actually became speaker. It's almost like not having a spearker would be no different than him being speaker. He just wants to wreck the government 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Has Jordan admitted Trump lost in 2020 yet? 

Has Hakeem Jeffries acknowledged misleading the country on his absurd claims that Trump was an illegitimate President?  Who cares? 

The dems took election denialism mainstream in a way not seen since Joseph McCarthy. Trump went from there.  Completely predictable. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Has Hakeem Jeffries acknowledged misleading the country on his absurd claims that Trump was an illegitimate President?  Who cares? 

The dems took election denialism mainstream in a way not seen since Joseph McCarthy. Trump went from there.  Completely predictable. 

That's an opinion, carried no weight. Jordan was literally trying to get Pence to unconstitutionally stop a legimitate election

But you don't care. I'm so glad you guys like losing. Keep it up! You guys are good at it.

When is Gym's next loss in the House scheduled for? 

94308534-36cd-4c46-8d05-1fe8eae4ff4e-105

Life Comes at Hakeem Jeffries Fast After
Democrats Accuse Jim Jordan of ‘Election Denialism’

One of the weapons House Democrats have been trotting out of their arsenal to use against GOP House Speaker nominee Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) during the contentious debate surrounding his candidacy is that he's an alleged election denier because he objected to the certification of the 2020 presidential election.During a recent press conference held in front of the Capitol, House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) was one of a number of Democrats to accuse Jordan of engaging in "peddling lies and conspiracy theories" to the American people regarding the 2020 election and other issues:

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/10/17/life-comes-at-hakeem-jeffries-fast-after-democrats-accuse-jim-jordan-of-election-denialism-n2165171

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

One of the weapons House Democrats have been trotting out of their arsenal to use against GOP House Speaker nominee Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) during the contentious debate surrounding his candidacy is that he's an alleged election denier because he objected to the certification of the 2020 presidential election.During a recent press conference held in front of the Capitol, House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) was one of a number of Democrats to accuse Jordan of engaging in "peddling lies and conspiracy theories" to the American people regarding the 2020 election and other issues:

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/10/17/life-comes-at-hakeem-jeffries-fast-after-democrats-accuse-jim-jordan-of-election-denialism-n2165171

Ya, Trump was an illegitimate President, so what? 

That's different from trying to actually sabotage an election. 

Morons  

• Eyeroll 1

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's an opinion, carried no weight. Jordan was literally trying to get Pence to unconstitutionally stop a legimitate election

But you don't care. I'm so glad you guys like losing. Keep it up! You guys are good at it.

When is Gym's next loss in the House scheduled for? 

He helped convince a whole generation of numbnuts that Trump was a Russian plant, and to blindly support the politicization that followed. 

Here’s the truth-you’re MAGA minded but you just don’t know it.  

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Has he ever apologized for supporting his Racist uncle?

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries under fire for defending uncle's antisemitic comments while in college (nypost.com)

https://jewishjournal.com/news/united-states/357918/dem-house-leader-defended-uncle-and-farrakhan-in-1992-following-antisemitic-controversies/

same thing?

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, Trump was an illegitimate President, so what? 

That's different from trying to actually sabotage an election. 

LMAO. 

you cant make it up

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

How about literally just once admitting to it and then never talking about it again

is that the final call from the struggle session?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

He helped convince a whole generation of numbnuts that Trump was a Russian plant, and to blindly support the politicization that followed. 

Get the heck out of here with this bulllllshit. Conald Trump did that on his own.

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Get the heck out of here with this bulllllshit. Conald Trump did that on his own.

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

No, I don’t think I’ll do that. 

I will add that in the dem version of 1/6, while Tibs and John would be outside wandering the halls looking for the speaker office to take selfies, I think you would go full Shaaman or worse.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, I don’t think I’ll do that. 

I will add that in the dem version of 1/6, while Tibs and John would be outside wandering the halls looking for the speaker office to take selfies, I think you would go full Shaaman or worse.  

Keep trying, precious.

Trump and his MAGA nutters will NEVER escape the stench of Putin.

Enjoy!

44 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Here’s the truth-you’re MAGA minded but you just don’t know it.  

Trump is a Russian stooge

And! A complete POS 

The House is scheduled to take a second vote on Rep. Jim Jordan's nomination for speaker today after the Ohio Republican fell short on the first round of voting Tuesday.

Pretty straightforward.

He will not win this 2nd vote either.

But will the count of twenty against go down ?

If it does we continue, if not then Jordan is done.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1