Disfunction Junction, What's Your Function, House Republicans? Embarrassment To The Nation

7 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Im getting on board with the conspiracy that Trump is a secret democrat operative designed to cause civil war in the GOP and destroy it from within.

Where does appointing three Supreme Court conservative judges as president fit into this conspiracy?

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m old but not as old as you. I still have the ability to read with discernment. Seeing you struggle with it gives me pause about what lies ahead. 

I live in Maryland so within a reasonable drive. I would be delighted to meet you at the gym of your choosing and we could do some strength/athletic comparisons. Let me know!

Sure.  sounds like an amazing trip🤣

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I did.

And I explained: even if she set him up, he did it. And even if she set him up, he demonstrated a proclivity for enjoying choking women to the point of injury for his own sexual gratification.

MLB contracts have a morals clause. Trevor Bauer, you are a grown up man, responsible for your own behavior and how it reflects on your employer in a public/performance business. Grow up.

I think JD is into this stuff.  It's why he won't let it go....lifting, roids, choking....bestiality?  Fascists are bizarre and aberrant.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

9 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m old but not as old as you. I still have the ability to read with discernment. Seeing you struggle with it gives me pause about what lies ahead. 

I live in Maryland so within a reasonable drive. I would be delighted to meet you at the gym of your choosing and we could do some strength/athletic comparisons. Let me know!

His name is Mandebaum!  Mandebaum! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

lefties are big mad about this.

Nah. We're sitting back and enjoying the clownshow.

When the Dems had a 5 seat majority, they actually passed meaningful legislation. When the GOP had a 5 seat majority, they collapsed into childish infighting and stupidity.

Good times!

• Like (+1) 1