Sunday Night Football: Steelers at Raiders

Beck Water

Steelers are mediocre. Good defense. Below average offense. I feel like if we didn’t have josh Allen, we would be essentially what Pittsburgh is. Thank God we do have Josh. 

Kenny Pickett kinda stinks. And George Pickens got so much preseason hype and he hasn’t done much in the regular season

7 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Kenny Pickett is pure garbage 🗑️ 

Just threw a nice TD pass

That was a nice long pass to Pickens there too, though a better throw would have let him show his shoe soles to the Raiders

6 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Steelers are mediocre. Good defense. Below average offense. I feel like if we didn’t have josh Allen, we would be essentially what Pittsburgh is. Thank God we do have Josh. 

Kenny Pickett kinda stinks. And George Pickens got so much preseason hype and he hasn’t done much in the regular season

I would like Pickens on the Bills.  I think he’s legit.  But he can’t throw to himself.

That is a totally bull#### DPI flag.  LOL even Collinsworth after saying as a WR I think that’s a DPI agrees it’s not a DPI!  Fortunately they picked it up.

Edited by Beck Water

• Simon pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Why does he throw the ball to anyone not named Devonte Adams?? the guy just hops and skips twice and has 12 yards of separation 

Every down 

Myers is a good target for him as well. I actually like the Raider WRs. Heck, one day he's bound to bump into Hunter Renfrow in the locker room and meet him. 

3 solid targets for him to consistently underthrow. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Anyone think that their are a lot of tedious teams in the NFL this season… more than usual?

Or still just early days and the standard will improve shortly? 

No, you're just used to watching a very explosive and fun team to watch.

I remember during the drought watching other teams play and asking myself "Why can't my team look like that?"

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.