Faux "patriots" - MAGA style

BillStime

WOW !!  Yet another "i hate republicans but hate Trump even more" post that has put this poster (a pure football fan) and a person that has been here since 2020 in just 3 short years over 28K posts 🤔 . 

I have been on this sight for since 2010 & have less than half that amount of posts & well over half of mine are about football - unlike this person .

Hey BT - who won the last Bills game & what was the score & who did they play ?? Were there any injuries on the Bills team & if so who were they ? Who was the LB they just signed to the PS because of the LB that retired & what is the names of those 2 players ? 

Can we all say AGENDA ????? 

Meanwhile psycho Gosar is suggesting the General Milley should be hung. Here is what he said….

“Of course, we now know that the deviant Milley was coordinating with Nancy Pelosi to hurt President Trump, and treasonously working behind Trump’s back. In a better society, quislings like the strange *****-promoting General Milley would be hung.”

• Angry 1

18 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Meanwhile psycho Gosar is suggesting the General Milley should be hung. Here is what he said….

“Of course, we now know that the deviant Milley was coordinating with Nancy Pelosi to hurt President Trump, and treasonously working behind Trump’s back. In a better society, quislings like the strange *****-promoting General Milley would be hung.”

Just another MAGA traitor. There are some skeletons in his closet

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

7 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Yeah, it’s pretty bad

That whole support the troops thing goes right out the window if they don’t go along with their Maga agenda

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/21/2023 at 3:16 PM, T master said:

WOW !!  Yet another "i hate republicans but hate Trump even more" post that has put this poster (a pure football fan) and a person that has been here since 2020 in just 3 short years over 28K posts 🤔 . 

I have been on this sight for since 2010 & have less than half that amount of posts & well over half of mine are about football - unlike this person .

Hey BT - who won the last Bills game & what was the score & who did they play ?? Were there any injuries on the Bills team & if so who were they ? Who was the LB they just signed to the PS because of the LB that retired & what is the names of those 2 players ? 

Can we all say AGENDA ????? 

You have an agenda 

• Eyeroll 1

On 9/23/2023 at 8:22 PM, BillStime said:

See the No Lie with Brian Cohen is just that a big freakin lie twisting what the story actually says ! 

It says that "Trump SUGGESTS THAT IN A DIFFERENT TIME  he may be held liable for treason & put to death" not that he should be as tat lying POS Suggests . Twist away dog .

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I would give you an “A” for effort…But I’m forced to deduct points due to copying my joke…Best of luck on future attempts…😉

Joke?   I didn't tell a joke but if that was attempt from you....I guess that's what happens when all you have for comics is Jeff Foxeorthy and Jim Breuer.   

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Joke?   I didn't tell a joke but if that was attempt from you....I guess that's what happens when all you have for comics is Jeff Foxeorthy and Jim Breuer.   

Now, this is comic gold! 👍

Always knew you had it in ya…😉

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/27/2023 at 2:10 PM, Tiberius said:

Well, I thought Trump ought not be inciting violence against people that criticize him. It's unAmerican 

Well there are those here that don't take a lot of the things that you say as inciting political ignorants . You spout off about how great Biden is & there are those that can see how empty that statement is & didn't vote for him & his agenda .

And if you can't see that if a person tells another to jump off a bridge and they take it literal & do it it's not on the person that told them to do that's fault but the idiot that actually did its fault because of their stupidity .

Kind of like those that were told that Biden was going to be a really good president better than the previous one & then voted for him only to find out he's a huge incompetent loser when it comes to a leader . But they had to find out that bit of info the hard way .

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, T master said:

Well there are those here that don't take a lot of the things that you say as inciting political ignorants . You spout off about how great Biden is & there are those that can see how empty that statement is & didn't vote for him & his agenda .

You are comparing what I say on a message board to the bull horn Trump has? You need to get out more dude 

• Eyeroll 1

On 9/29/2023 at 9:55 AM, Tiberius said:

You are comparing what I say on a message board to the bull horn Trump has? You need to get out more dude 

No you need to go out & purchase some common sense because you proven that you lack any at all & can't even understand a simple comparison that my grandson can which is 11 can understand . 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡

Please stop. This isn't about not agreeing with someone. Mike Flynn is a freakn Nazi.

Flynn's comments do not make him a Nazi.  I interpret his comments as asking why given numerical superiority they didn't fight back?  That's not equivalent to blame.  To suggest blame is a creative way of avoiding any conversation about the question. 

I think that passive collective submission is a fundamental reason why Israeli's take a hard line "never again" approach to threats of genocide from the likes of Hamas and Iran's clerical regime.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Flynn's comments do not make him a Nazi.  I interpret his comments as asking why given numerical superiority they didn't fight back?  That's not equivalent to blame.  To suggest blame is a creative way of avoiding any conversation about the question. 

I think that passive collective submission is a fundamental reason why Israeli's take a hard line "never again" approach to threats of genocide from the likes of Hamas and Iran's clerical regime.

Flynn is a Nazi.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...