Good breakdown of the McTua Cheetahcode Offense

Scott7975

It's amazing how open their receivers are.  Meanwhile our receivers are running into each other on their routes.   If only we had an OC with that kind of creativity.  Dolphins are running timing routes better than anybody right now.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Lost said:

My favorite part of this video is the featuring of Tremaine Edmunds being 10 yards out of position on his zone coverage 😂

...or our DBs being at least 10 yds off Bengal receivers in Buffalo playoff game last year!! Burrows taking what the defense gave him with pleasure!

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Lost said:

My favorite part of this video is the featuring of Tremaine Edmunds being 10 yards out of position on his zone coverage 😂

“We should’ve paid him” they said, “we’ll miss him alot”, they said.

This board never ceases to amaze me.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Lost said:

It's amazing how open their receivers are.  Meanwhile our receivers are running into each other on their routes.   If only we had an OC with that kind of creativity.  Dolphins are running timing routes better than anybody right now.  

To be fair, the Miami receivers are far quicker than anyone the Bills have. And this quickness may make scheming them open a lot easier.   I am not sure the Bills have the  right personnel to run that offense. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Chaos said:

To be fair, the Miami receivers are far quicker than anyone the Bills have. And this quickness may make scheming them open a lot easier.   I am not sure the Bills have the  right personnel to run that offense. 

There are only a few players in the league who are fast enough to run that offense, and they all play in SF or Miami. If SF wins the SB over Miami this year, is it going to cause a league-wide reassessment of the importance of the QB position?

15 hours ago, DJB said:

If Allen had WR’s this open he’d already be in the HOF

This video really puts "open" into perspective.

Many of us are commenting that Allen had open receivers to throw to on Monday night, but NONE were open to the extent that this video shows.

Compared to this video, every one of our receivers were blanketed.

If the video could encapsulated in one word it would be: Speed.

Speed kills defenses.

Edited by Einstein
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

4 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

There are only a few players in the league who are fast enough to run that offense, and they all play in SF or Miami. If SF wins the SB over Miami this year, is it going to cause a league-wide reassessment of the importance of the QB position?

I think in the short term people people will simple say Purdy and Tua are elite.  

I think people will also elevate their opinions of Shanahan and McDaniel up a notch as well, if this were to happen

Edited by Chaos

6 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I think in the short term people people will simple say Purdy and Tua are elite.  

I think people will also elevate their opinions of Shanahan and McDaniel up a notch as well, if this were to happen

People will say that, but NFL talent evaluators know the truth. They are providing another way to win. Load up with speed in the skill positions and ask your QB to deliver the ball on schedule. A lot of QBs can do that. And if you're not paying an elite QB, you can spread the cap around better. You can pay CMC and Bosa without that huge anchor. It's also interesting in that it's a lot like college basketball where the coaches are the biggest stars of their teams. This league is always evolving and this feels like the start of something new. 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

People will say that, but NFL talent evaluators know the truth. They are providing another way to win. Load up with speed in the skill positions and ask your QB to deliver the ball on schedule. A lot of QBs can do that. And if you're not paying an elite QB, you can spread the cap around better. You can pay CMC and Bosa without that huge anchor. It's also interesting in that it's a lot like college basketball where the coaches are the biggest stars of their teams. This league is always evolving and this feels like the start of something new. 

There is little to no chance, if the Dolphin's make the super bowl, that Tua will not get the next record or near record payday.  If McDaniel is willing to abandon Tua in order to keep the other assets going with a different driver, then we have a new paradigm.  Niners won't face the test for a couple more years. 

35 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

You bring up an interesting point, but wouldn't it just change the need for the QB "elites" to "skill position" elites?

How many of these speedy elite skill players are sitting around?  

Tua will get paid by Miami IMO and then they will have the same issues as other teams.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.