SNF Cowboys at Giants

Beck Water

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

By keeping the players in?

Not saving his qb from a nightmare, staying in shotgun, going for it on 4th and 15 on their own 30 at this point in the game. I get it but don’t agree with it. Run the ball, eat clock, and get out of there. Just my opinion 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, JROC INTEL said:

Not saving his qb from a nightmare, staying in shotgun, going for it on 4th and 15 on their own 30 at this point in the game. I get it but don’t agree with it. Run the ball, eat clock, and get out of there. Just my opinion 

and every classy coach's opinion in the history of the NFL...dont let these guys talk you out of it Dabboll is a jack...wagon off

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JROC INTEL said:

I don't mind them going for it but when your QB is getting killed all night long you should pull him down 40 in the 4th.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

going for it on 4th and forever down 40 about the 40....jeez what a douche

2 minutes ago, JROC INTEL said:

I don't know if I agree with the perspective but with the kind of effort they put out I don't see why he should help them leave with their tail between their legs, instead of trying to go out with at least accomplishing something.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't mind them going for it but when your QB is getting killed all night long you should pull him down 40 in the 4th.

Collinsworth trying to say that was all about Jones making a statement of “I got us into this mess now I’ll stay to get us out” or some such claptrap was the laugher of the day…

• Agree 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

I don't know if I agree with the perspective but with the kind of effort they put out I don't see why he should help them leave with their tail between their legs, instead of trying to go out with at least accomplishing something.

doesnt surprise me ...rolling your eyes thinking the Giants are good...get a haircut

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I don't think Dilfer was better.  I haven't watched a ton of Purdy though.

you;ll see mr dink plenty.  Philly wouldnt have any of it...surprised they got past Dallas. They probably wouldnt make the same mistake but might not be around with McCarthy leading the charge. 

6 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

doesnt surprise me ...rolling your eyes thinking the Giants are good...get a haircut

I don't remember saying the Giant's would be good, I think your saying they were a complete illusion last year and are going to be garbage was ridiculous. I'd say they're more likely average which probably does alright in the NFC.

Don't really get the hate-on for Brock Purdy guy seems solid, sure he plays in a great system but he also makes some great plays when things break down.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I don't remember saying the Giant's would be good, I think your saying they were a complete illusion last year and are going to be garbage was ridiculous. I'd say they're more likely average which probably does alright in the NFC.

Don't really get the hate-on for Brock Purdy guy seems solid, sure he plays in a great system but he also makes some great plays when things break down.

I hear ya...we all have opinions.  Im anti Purdy and anti Giants.  Im anti Jaguars...i'll take any points against them against anyone not named the Texans or the Colts...i know im just running at the mouth now, but just saying i have opinions. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.