Any Bills Mafia in Cancun?!

Antonio

Hello everyone! 

I´m trying to find people that lives in Cancún, MX or near by so we can start a Bills Backers Chapter here. So far I have a small group but trying to find as many as possible.

If we can make it happend I will let you know so you can come and visit when you are on vacation here. 

Let´s Go Buffalo!
#BillsMafiaMx

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

Love the Magia taking over the world.  If ever on a cruise through

in the fall I’ll be there.  Good deal Antonio.

Thanks!! I really hope we can creat something great for all traveling mafia. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Antonio said:

Hello everyone! 

I´m trying to find people that lives in Cancún, MX or near by so we can start a Bills Backers Chapter here. So far I have a small group but trying to find as many as possible.

If we can make it happend I will let you know so you can come and visit when you are on vacation here. 

Let´s Go Buffalo!
#BillsMafiaMx

There must be a sports bar that gets the NFL Sunday Ticket somewhere. 

5 hours ago, Antonio said:

Hello everyone! 

Let´s Go Buffalo!
#BillsMafiaMx

Do you have a big house where myself, my wife and my mother can live?  If so, I’ll start the chapter and do all the work involved

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Do you have a big house where myself, my wife and my mother can live?  If so, I’ll start the chapter and do all the work involved

I’m thinking….the first ever Bills Backer Bar and Bed & Breakfast.  You’ve got room for me too, right? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, scuba guy said:

Well if I sold all my rentals here in the states 🙃 and avoid capitals gains we could buy a very nice boat dive shop hotel restaurant air bb. 

Let’s do it!  I’ve been in the Las Vegas hotel/f&b/hospitality industry for 25 years. 

18 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There must be a sports bar that gets the NFL Sunday Ticket somewhere. 

Oh there are a lots of bars that we can go and watch the game, I´m just trying to find more Mafia to get together with. 

17 hours ago, NewEra said:

hahaha you can come and visit any time, but we would be too tight living together, I already have 2 children and a couple of big dogs...

17 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m thinking….the first ever Bills Backer Bar and Bed & Breakfast.  You’ve got room for me too, right? 

Love the sound of that. You can all pitch in and I can get a biger house. I can easily run it as a hotel hehe

14 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

Boy... Pocho Billa would have loved this thread. 😔 RIP

I met Poncho at a Bills game years ago, before he was that famous. Great great guy! Told him to visit any time and we chated a couple times. RIP

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Antonio said:

hahaha you can come and visit any time, but we would be too tight living together, I already have 2 children and a couple of big dogs...

Oh that’s perfect.  My mom can sleep on the floor and she’ll watch the kids when you’re not at home.  My wife and I will be at the beach every day and we can bring the dogs with us.  They’ll live their best life.  What’s your address?

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, NewEra said:

I can buy a boat if @Antoniohas room for me!

I see you live in Las Vegas... we can exchange houses anytime buddy. Kind of like the movie The Holiday with Cameron Diaz. 

14 hours ago, scuba guy said:

Well if I sold all my rentals here in the states 🙃 and avoid capitals gains we could buy a very nice boat dive shop hotel restaurant air bb. 

OMG hahaha A Bills Bote would be awesome. Host Bills Games during the season on sundays, scuba and tours during the off season!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.