Fourteenth Amendment | Section 3 - Disqualification from Holding Office

Yeah, Ramaswamy isn't a Trump plant,eh?  He's withdrawing from the COL primary if they don't reinstate his OPPONENT Trump.  You can't make this complete and utter clown show they're calling a presidential primary crap up.  This was funner when they at least could fool a few people.  

Everyone's favorite genius Elon thinks it should be up to the voters.  No Elon, the voters don't get to decide what the Constitution says, and who, what and when it applies to.  That's the Supreme Courts job.  Like seriously, wtf are these people smoking???

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Yeah, Ramaswamy isn't a Trump plant,eh?  He's withdrawing from the COL primary if they don't reinstate his OPPONENT Trump.  You can't make this complete and utter clown show they're calling a presidential primary crap up.  This was funner when they at least could fool a few people.  

Everyone's favorite genius Elon thinks it should be up to the voters.  No Elon, the voters don't get to decide what the Constitution says, and who, what and when it applies to.  That's the Supreme Courts job.  Like seriously, wtf are these people smoking???

Daz how about we bet on what the actual SC says about CO has done?  I doubt the liberal justices even defend this crap but I would honestly bet a good sum of money, or something non financial, that if it makes it there it will be overturned 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Daz how about we bet on what the actual SC says about CO has done?  I doubt the liberal justices even defend this crap but I would honestly bet a good sum of money, or something non financial, that if it makes it there it will be overturned 

Which may have no bearing on whether it actually should have or not.  I'll accept the result without an insurrection, though.  You're the second joker who wanted to "bet" on this.  LOL  I already got Fanduel bro, but thanks anyways. 

If Fanduel won't accept my bet that the right will lose their ever loving minds(and kwy CiViL wAr) if they DO uphold it, then I'll get back to you on that.   

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Which may have no bearing on whether it actually should have or not.  I'll accept the result without an insurrection, though.  You're the second joker who wanted to "bet" on this.  LOL  I already got Fanduel bro, but thanks anyways. 

If Fanduel won't accept my bet that the right will lose their ever loving minds(and kwy CiViL wAr) if they DO uphold it, then I'll get back to you on that.   

What the supreme Court rules has no bearing on whether the ruling is garbage? Interesting take. I find it funny that you admit to being a gambler but won't do it here, makes it clear you know your original point is garbage 

8 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

What the supreme Court rules has no bearing on whether the ruling is garbage? Interesting take. I find it funny that you admit to being a gambler but won't do it here, makes it clear you know your original point is garbage 

Correct, there's not a lot of faith in the SC right now, but they're the law of the land.  I'm not a right or left nutjob who wants to defund police or the DOJ, because I'm not currently getting my way.  I deal with what it is until it isn't, and I don't need a hundred conspiracy theories to make BS make sense, either.  it's called reality.  ...and don't worry bro, it's not you.  I don't "bet" with rando's on the internet, so nothing to find funny.  I also don't donate to princes in Africa who DM me on Facebook.  

2 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I don’t understand why they don’t just let the people decide this issue? Everyone will get their chance in less than a year. 

They don't want to let the people decide because they want to save democracy. Pay attention.

Just now, Big Blitz said:

I still believe this is to solidify Trump securing the nomination.  

He’s going to provide enough distraction for how the Democrats replace Biden on the ballot by May.  

Hey Tim - Trump lost the House, the Senate, the White House and the Big Red Wave - and guess what?  Biden is going to destroy Trump in a landslide in 2024.

Keep whining

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hey Victor - warping the 14th Amendment???  Are you nuts?  What the F did you freaks do to the SECOND AMENDMENT?

Have you noticed these MAGA NUTTERS never fkn think?

Idiots

30 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I don’t understand why they don’t just let the people decide this issue? Everyone will get their chance in less than a year. 

27 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They don't want to let the people decide because they want to save democracy. Pay attention.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Yeah, who needs qualifications? Just ignore the constitution and the rules if the people demand it. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reidout-blog/colorado-supreme-court-ballot-2024-ruling-trump-us-constitution-maga-rcna130652

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

because Musk isn't a partisan fascist.....he and you seem to identify as "Ultra MaGa's" = Nazi's.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reidout-blog/colorado-supreme-court-ballot-2024-ruling-trump-us-constitution-maga-rcna130652

because Musk isn't a partisan fascist.....he and you seem to identify as "Ultra MaGa's" = Nazi's.

So you're saying J6, which was not caused by Trump, is on par with the Civil War? Explain. 

Also, the use of Nazi means nothing anymore, it just means something the Dems don't agree with. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Gonna be a lot of fun if this is held up and the GOP decides to take Biden of the ballot in Red and purple states. This will not end well. 

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It can't. it's just parroting MSNBC/Mother jones.

If those are your guiding lights, well then I guess you're destined for the dustbin. 

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

Gonna be a lot of fun if this is held up and the GOP decides to take Biden of the ballot in Red and purple states. This will not end well. 

If those are your guiding lights, well then I guess you're destined for the dustbin. 

just learn from experience. it never follows up. just pivots to another talking point then goes ad hominem. 

but good luck.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

just learn from experience. it never follows up. just pivots to another talking point then goes ad hominem. 

but good luck.

Truth.

You might as well engage and have these debates with your garbage disposal.

Waste. Of. Time.

• Like (+1) 1

https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/survey-results/daily/2023/12/20/edc6d/1

32 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

So you're saying J6, which was not caused by Trump, is on par with the Civil War? Explain. 

Also, the use of Nazi means nothing anymore, it just means something the Dems don't agree with. 

But it was caused by Trump. That's so obvious. 

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

― George Orwell

• Eyeroll 1

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post "Thou shalt not steal," "Thou shalt not commit adultery," and "Thou shalt not lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment. — George Carlin

only obvious to people lacking critical thinking skills and believe whatever the talking heads and NYT/Wa-Po post.

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/survey-results/daily/2023/12/20/edc6d/1

But it was caused by Trump. That's so obvious. 

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

― George Orwell

It is not obvious, to peacefully and patriotically go have your voice heard is not inciting an insurrection. No matter the word salad the left tries to instill 

So rich that you're citing Orwell when it is the left that changes the definitions of words, causes right to be looked at as wrong, and knocks down monuments of the past. All things among others that the left does that Orwell explained would happen in an authoritarian/fascist society. All on the left.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

It is not obvious, to peacefully and patriotically go have your voice heard is not inciting an insurrection. No matter the word salad the left tries to instill 

So rich that you're citing Orwell when it is the left that changes the definitions of words, causes right to be looked at as wrong, and knocks down monuments of the past. All things among others that the left does that Orwell explained would happen in an authoritarian/fascist society. All on the left.

Go ban another book cup cake.

Screw women’s rights.

And whatever you do - don’t say gay.

7 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Bull sh it. He organized a mob and sent them to the capital. You are either stupid or lying or both. 

You guys are losers, pure and simple