Josh Allen is Playing football Saturday

BuffaloBillyG

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Just letting everyone know I have terrible luck. So I apologize in advance for what’s to come Saturday night.

I remember you saying that you were the one that yelled "Go Kevin" distracting Kolb to the degree that he didn't notice the rubber mat and slipped on it, thus injuring his knee.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Counter argument: The Bills first team offense gets no live work and comes up flat in an opening day loss to the NY Jets and their excellent defense. Bills start 0-1.

TJ is gonna be coming... but the Bills know this. He will actually be game-planned for.

I understand the apprehension of all those against Josh playing vs Steelers but a pro team, especially one of the stature of the Bills shouldn't be playing afraid. 

I could see where they might agree on things like scheme, blitzes, etc but neither man would promise to go easy from an intensity standpoint. No NFL Head Coach is wired that way and both of these guys are ridiculously competitive.

Primanti Brothers down there anywhere?

Haha yes, put that on the list. Can't miss nowadays, they are all over the city/suburbs

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Gregg said:

It's PRESEASON football. Don't need to get hurt in a meaningless game. On 9/11 when it is kicked off for real then play to win the game. 

That mindset is how you get hurt. If you play scared, you actually put yourself at risk. You have to be confident and all-in.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.