Anybody Ever Do Time in Juvie/Prison?

Irv

On 8/16/2023 at 6:51 AM, sherpa said:

Does POW camp qualify?

During SERE, (Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape) training, spent a couple days and nights in a POW camp.

Shoved in a box, really cold.

Interrogated a couple times. Got beat up a bit. Saw a few guys get water boarded.

Really not fun. 

I went through that too, as I was a flyer in the USAF. Was done at Fairchild AFB in WA. I did mine in the mid 80s, back when military instructors had much more leeway to go all Full Metal Jacket DI crazy on you. LOL Hated when they beat on the box with a steel pipe when I was just trying to catch some Zzzzs in it.

Then years later, the Bills are in the SB vs the Redskins and I’m stationed at Yokota AB, Japan. We were out, off base on a military exercise, but I had Monday off (SB aired on Monday morning because of the time difference). I had the bright idea that I wanted to be at my home…at my assigned military housing with my wife for the game. So I got permission to go home, rode the subway & trains to get back to my on base housing, I’m walking toward the gate, but I deduce that it would be shorter if I hopped the fence to make a straight line for me quarters. Bad idea. The MPs caught me and hauled me in. I was like..”I live here..How can I be breaking in to go home!?” LOL My supervisor (LtCol) had to come to the pokey and sign for me, so that I could go watch the Bills get wrecked by the Skins. Good times…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Went to military base to do work and was in computer center alone.

There was an operation / lock down and when I left center two MPs stopped me and I stated I was working in computer center and I showed my ID.

They took me to security building, told me to take off belt and shoes and put me in a cell with a bottle of water.

About an hour later the Master Sergeant came in and woke me up. 

He said next time make sure the shift leader notifies MPs you have a worker when this occurs.

(I am sure he chewed him out but these guys could not figure out to not use CAP LOCK).

I dealt with the Master Sergeant a lot he actually invited me to his retirement ceremony.

17 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

We talking minimum or maximum security? Am I with a cellmate? so many other factors yet I'd probably say zero as my wife be pretty upset with me when I get out. 

It would have to be a Max.

$500k/yr is what they usually pay out to people who are found innocent after being in prison for years. Your wife would understand that.

40 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

We talking minimum or maximum security? Am I with a cellmate? so many other factors yet I'd probably say zero as my wife be pretty upset with me when I get out. 

I rule:

Max security

4 days on the yard

One cellmate but he's cute.

1 hour ago, The Jokeman said:

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

It would have to be a Max.

$500k/yr is what they usually pay out to people who are found innocent after being in prison for years. Your wife would understand that.

I think it was his wife who actually turned him in.   😋

Edited by Augie

Just now, T&C said:

Watch your mouth punk rocker....

I’m closer to Arlo Guthrie than punk rock, but I always come in peace. 

Maybe with flowers painted on the side of my van. My sister had a flower power mobile for her first car. Brown Studebaker our uncle gave her. They painted that thing and I’ll never forget it! 😂

• Like (+1) 1

Had a childhood friend from a broken family who went to “Juvie” in the mid ‘70’s, he was 15. He stole, broke into homes and businesses. He was klepto like and wouldn’t stop, but, he was not violent. Where he went they put all the teens in a general population, there were many older and bigger teens than he, many violent and abusive. There were pedo guards.

He was allowed to come home for a visit, he was different. He told us things that were nightmarish. He didn’t elaborate on the beatings and abuses he endured, but we got the picture, it was horrific there. He took off on his visit a few days afterwards and caught, sent to a worse place.

He was away about 1&1/2 yrs., when he was done serving his time and came back home. He was scary. We avoided him. Not long after, he went to live with his father in Florida, we never saw him again.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.