**2023 degenerative gamblers thread **

Buffalo716

49 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Had a rough day yesterday

3 team parlay in the morning games - Vikings, Dolphins, Niners

2 team parlay in late games - Lions, Eagles

Same game parlay - Bills to win, Diggs over 40 yards rec, James cook over 25 yards rushing, Josh Allen to have 2 passing TDs and Josh to throw for over 200 yds

i'm going to repeat what a wise sharp told me a long time ago...parlays are for suckers.  If you like the bet, you bet it individually.  If you had bet those five games individually instead of as parlays you would have made money.

3-2 yesterday with the bets I posted...and I have the over tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

i'm going to repeat what a wise sharp told me a long time ago...parlays are for suckers.  If you like the bet, you bet it individually.  If you had bet those five games individually instead of as parlays you would have made money.

3-2 yesterday with the bets I posted...and I have the over tonight.

Yea single game for sure 

Your better off playing 4 individual games over parlaying the 4

On 10/14/2023 at 7:55 PM, GoBills808 said:

Hey this is the place for degenerates right 😂😂

I need to chase 3units rn to get to even

I thought of this often when I was in the stands lol.  Did you end up betting the game? If so how is your heart doing?

42 minutes ago, section122 said:

I thought of this often when I was in the stands lol.  Did you end up betting the game? If so how is your heart doing?

All degenerates must report at least once a week so we know who's still alive

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, section122 said:

10 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

All degenerates must report at least once a week so we know who's still alive

😂😂I'm here

And no, turned out I wasn't degenerative enough to put down $3825 to win $300

I'm ashamed of my lack of faith lmfao

• Haha (+1) 4

Alabama - 8 1/2 over Tennessee. The money is going on Tennessee; the game started at 9 1/2. The Bama QB is talented but VERY shaky and really hurts the team at times, and I do not like the OC at all.

That said, Bama has a bye on 10/28. This is a do or die game for them in terms of the playoffs.  The defense is better than it has been in several years. The offense is STACKED with talent however LT has been a bit of an issue (although much of this falls upon the QB). I think that Bama covers but not by THAT much.

I was at the Alabama/Arkansas game last week. Their receivers are very good and getting wide open. If the OC can come up with plays that coincide with what QB Jaylen Milroe can do, Bama wins by 28. can he? I really don't know. What I do know is that Hurts, Tua, Mac, or Bryce would be putting up 40 or 50 points tomorrow.

I am up a few dollars and will make a smally play on Bama -the 8 1/2. No strong feelings about the over/under. 

Jmo, don't hate if they lose LOL!!!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

18 hours ago, Process said:

As long as weather is decent, I'll be on Allen over 1.5 touchdowns again. DraftKings has it at -110. Patriots defense sucks, and Allen owns Bill belichick.

Going to be windy, an Alberta Clipper rolling through the NE.

"A chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%".

11 minutes ago, T&C said:

Going to be windy, an Alberta Clipper rolling through the NE.

"A chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%".

Yea its not looking great. I'm probably staying away. Unfortunate.

My core DFS lineup for UFC 294.  Again, I play “multiplier” contests (e.g., $10 contest - top 3/35 win $100).

Islam Makhachev

Alex Volkanovski

Victor Henry 

Nathaniel Wood

Said Nurmagomedov

Victoria Dudokova

Stacked the main event bc I think Volk is going to score well even in a loss.  Henry is my punt play with good finishing upside.  I love this lineup with heavy wrestling upside.  I’ve been hitting on these pretty regularly.  Feel free to tail.  There are contests as cheap as $1 if you’re just wanting to get your beak wet.  Cheers 🍻 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/19/2023 at 2:05 PM, Process said:

As long as weather is decent, I'll be on Allen over 1.5 touchdowns again. DraftKings has it at -110. Patriots defense sucks, and Allen owns Bill belichick.

I'll be on this. It will be windy but there is 0 chance of rain. Like -110.

23 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My core DFS lineup for UFC 294.  Again, I play “multiplier” contests (e.g., $10 contest - top 3/35 win $100).

Islam Makhachev

Alex Volkanovski

Victor Henry 

Nathaniel Wood

Said Nurmagomedov

Victoria Dudokova

Stacked the main event bc I think Volk is going to score well even in a loss.  Henry is my punt play with good finishing upside.  I love this lineup with heavy wrestling upside.  I’ve been hitting on these pretty regularly.  Feel free to tail.  There are contests as cheap as $1 if you’re just wanting to get your beak wet.  Cheers 🍻 

This didn’t go so well. 😂  Stacking the main event was a mistake.  I genuinely thought Volk would hang in there for 5 and score well with his striking volume.  Victor Henry with the DQ nut shot.  Whataya gonna do about that?  🤷🏾‍♂️

What a strange card….

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

This didn’t go so well. 😂  Stacking the main event was a mistake.  I genuinely thought Volk would hang in there for 5 and score well with his striking volume.  Victor Henry with the DQ nut shot.  Whataya gonna do about that?  🤷🏾‍♂️

What a strange card….

Volk taking that on short notice is weird to me.... was he already in camp for a different fight? Why would you take a high level fill in fight, on 3 weeks notice, against a guy who beat you... asking as a huge fan of Volk. Wanted to see him lump up islam.

Side note Team Khabib was surprisingly reserved and humble tonight. They seemed humble in victory, and had respectable comments on Palestine/Israel skirmish. I kinda expected atleast one of them to put out a Mel Gibson sound byte lol

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Volk taking that on short notice is weird to me.... was he already in camp for a different fight? Why would you take a high level fill in fight, on 3 weeks notice, against a guy who beat you... asking as a huge fan of Volk. Wanted to see him lump up islam.

Side note Team Khabib was surprisingly reserved and humble tonight. They seemed humble in victory, and had respectable comments on Palestine/Israel skirmish. I kinda expected atleast one of them to put out a Mel Gibson sound byte lol

Fighters fight man 

Would've loved to see him lump him up but warriors go when it's time 

I don't think it would matter if it was a UFC main event or a backyard brawl... Volk is fighting anyone they ask, anytime

He's a beast and would probably fight GSP if they asked lol 

• Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I was listening to a MMA podcast earlier in the week, and one of the dudes said that Volk wasn’t officially in a training camp, but he essentially was training as such bc he knew he was “on deck” for this event.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.