Bills Little People at Wegmans

Commish

When I was about 12 years old, I was lying on the floor watching tv and my little brother (toddler at the time) was wanting me to play with him.

I kept pushing him away.  He "retaliated" by picked up his wooden Fischer-Price "Little People" School Bus and smashed me in the head with it.

Head wounds bleed for a long time!

• Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Jon in Pasadena said:

Is there a Sammy Watkins one?  

Yes, he is part of the flat earth play series…, 

I remember last year there was a frenzy to get these things.

People desperately trying to get ahold of sets. People selling them online for triple their worth. It was madness.

Amidst all of it, I happened to be in a Wegman's location in Rochester and see a sign for them, so I wandered up to the customer service desk and asked and the lady said "you're lucky! we just got some more in". I snagged a set, thought for a moment about keeping it and displaying it, then remembered that I'm a grown adult man who doesn't have a "Bills man cave" in which to display such a thing, and gave it to my nieces instead.

They're neat in a weird way, I'll admit.

Edited by Logic

59 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

When I was about 12 years old, I was lying on the floor watching tv and my little brother (toddler at the time) was wanting me to play with him.

I kept pushing him away.  He "retaliated" by picked up his wooden Fischer-Price "Little People" School Bus and smashed me in the head with it.

Head wounds bleed for a long time!

That could have doubled as the bus Ralph would rent to schlep the Bills down for the annual scrimmage with the Browns!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.