Hollywood is collapsing

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

Is it gone yet? I can't wait. Hollywood is full of racists, cultural appropriation, and groomers.

F them all.

Don’t forget they drink the blood of children include everything

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The real question is why does she have still have a job?

Disney doesn’t have to put up with her conservative opinion bull####

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They could fire her but they don't want a lawsuit and the bad pub.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Don’t forget they drink the blood of children include everything

I'm in the mood today to tell it like it is.

Because liberals are unreliable, lazy, constantly droning on about some "injustice" along with demanding narcissists craving constant attention so somebody has to do the work.

It should be mandatory for them to wear tee shirts saying "I need attention"

I might add 95% of the world's population struggling for survival could give a rat's ass about their "first world" pity party problems.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm in the mood today to tell it like it is.

Because liberals are unreliable, lazy, constantly droning on about some "injustice" along with demanding narcissists craving constant attention so somebody has to do the work.

It should be mandatory for them to wear tee shirts saying "I need attention"

I might add 95% of the world's population struggling for survival could give a rat's ass about their "first world" pity party problems.  

If there are crying snowflakes in this world, Republicans make up a large portion of them. Everything can’t be proven, but is everything is against them everybody is out to get them wa wa wa

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Imaginary conservative company Y should fire employees with bull#### liberal opinions because the company shouldn't have to deal with them.

Also @John from Riverside....because he's an independent. 

:lol:

I have seen plenty of stories, especially over the last two years of people that have been fired by conservative bosses for their opinions. Don’t even ***** go there.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

If there are crying snowflakes in this world, Republicans make up a large portion of them. Everything can’t be proven, but is everything is against them everybody is out to get them wa wa wa

I have seen plenty of stories, especially over the last two years of people that have been fired by conservative bosses for their opinions. Don’t even ***** go there.

I used to think liberals where mentally ill, actually they are malignant and hateful liars.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

bull#### Disney has done it before

If they want you gone, you’re gone

Disney does not fire people for political opinions from office jobs unless they are openly advocating for a conservative while on the clock. You can be conservative, just not a loud one like a liberal 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Disney does not fire people for political opinions from office jobs unless they are openly advocating for a conservative while on the clock. You can be conservative, just not a loud one like a liberal 

I heard Disney fired their DEI chief. Is that true?

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:
5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is not evidence. If you have seen plenty, would you be interested in sharing one or two? 

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

I heard Disney fired their DEI chief. Is that true?

Disney is laying off a lot of positions because they are hemorrhaging money right now. Several neighbors are concerned that the cuts might be going deeper if things don't turn around soon. If your position is not a money maker then your job is on the chopping block. That being said DEI is gone 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

It’s amazing that in a world of greed, power, deception, betrayal,  drugs, misogyny, casting couches and Harvey Weinsteins on every other corner, that this sort of thing could happen.   🤫

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Disney is laying off a lot of positions because they are hemorrhaging money right now. Several neighbors are concerned that the cuts might be going deeper if things don't turn around soon. If your position is not a money maker then your job is on the chopping block. That being said DEI is gone 

F2H2-IpXoAAvidx?format=webp&name=small

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s amazing that in a world of greed, power, deception, betrayal,  drugs, misogyny, casting couches and Harvey Weinsteins on every other corner, that this sort of thing could happen.   🤫

More liberal hypocrisy!  I'm shocked I tell you.  Shocked!