Don't Invite Hunter Over

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And why were those texts deleted again? You never think.

lmao

They should put you in charge of missing persons because you've got a knack for finding every obscure screw ball and idiot on social media. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Julie and Galactic Red Pill are laughing at you.

I have no idea who they hell, or what, you're talking about.  You need to get outside more and enjoy the real world instead of monitoring this twitter and this message board 24/7 while quoting all these idiots all day long.     

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I have no idea who they hell, or what, you're talking about.  You need to get outside more and enjoy the real world instead of monitoring this twitter and this message board 24/7 while quoting all these idiots all day long.     

Hoax

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They should put you in charge of missing persons because you've got a knack for finding every obscure screw ball and idiot on social media. 

The hilarity is that Ray Epps actually told them to attack, and these idiots turn a blind eye to him.  For obvious reasons.

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I couldn’t care less who brought cocaine into the White House. The utterly amazing part is that it got into the building without someone being arrested on the spot! Will anyone be fired? I’m guessing not. 

Joe saw Hunter tweaking.  Had S.S. score Hunter a bag.  Joe got the goods and snorted a few lines for himself.   But then, as usual, got confused and left the bag on the table.  Security cameras mysteriously offline.   

What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I couldn’t care less who brought cocaine into the White House. The utterly amazing part is that it got into the building without someone being arrested on the spot! Will anyone be fired? I’m guessing not. 

This is a real bad look for the Secret Service and the security for government buildings in general.  There is only one of two truths here.  Either it is easy to smuggle white powder into the White House (and get away with it) or they are covering for the administration.    

Honestly, I'm not sure which is worse.  Imagine the possibilities besides cocaine such as anthrax, fentanyl, etc.  I suspect due to the perceived lack of security with the current outcome every nutjob with a grudge is going to attempt to bring "bad things" into government buildings. 

On second thought I'd probably feel better if they just came out and said they were covering for the administration.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Precision said:

This is a real bad look for the Secret Service and the security for government buildings in general.  There is only one of two truths here.  Either it is easy to smuggle white powder into the White House (and get away with it) or they are covering for the administration.    

Honestly, I'm not sure which is worse.  Imagine the possibilities besides cocaine such as anthrax, fentanyl, etc.  I suspect due to the perceived lack of security with the current outcome every nutjob with a grudge is going to attempt to bring "bad things" into government buildings. 

On second thought I'd probably feel better if they just came out and said they were covering for the administration.

No need to do so when it's obvious they are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/13/2023 at 1:17 PM, B-Man said:

Back to the thread.

Yet they were able to catch the Long Island serial killer off of a discarded pizza slice. I hope the media never lets go of this one.

9 minutes ago, T&C said:

Yet they were able to catch the Long Island serial killer off of a discarded pizza slice. I hope the media never lets go of this one.

They already have.  And Dems know it was Hunter's.  They just can't/won't admit it and are happy it was covered up because that would sully the impeccable Biden name and they need for him to be better than Trump.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

They already have.  And Dems know it was Hunter's.  They just can't/won't admit it and are happy it was covered up because that would sully the impeccable Biden name and they need for him to be better than Trump.

Next week we'll hear they concluded Trump left it there when he dropped the bag of coke while carrying out all those boxes of top secret documents.

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Next week we'll hear they concluded Trump left it there when he dropped the bag of coke while carrying out all those boxes of top secret documents.

In Trump's case it would be Diet Coke.  They know the real stuff is Hunter's.  And as a result they won't bring it up ever again.

On 7/13/2023 at 9:41 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Do you think that tourists are padded down entering common areas?

a metal detector would of course not pick it up

come on man

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Do you think that tourists are padded down entering common areas?

a metal detector would of course not pick it up

come on man

Yeah, that’s it.  The WH security screening in 2023 boils down to a metal detector and an old guy with a clipboard and pencil.  🤦🏼‍♂️

I’m guessing you must have a $&*t ton of stock in Burisma.  

• Like (+1) 1